38

My father in law class... Yoongi grit his teeth. He wants to separate me and Jimin. So he wrote this letter to us for creating issues.

Are you sure? Joon asks

101%

Let's go and see him... If he was he would die. Come on guys... Joon stands up.

Slowly... I can't walk properly... My full body is aching. Yoongi said.

My one side is hurting like hell... Tae touched his cheeks.

So what about me? Joon shows his swelling cheeks. I even lost my teeth.

So...let's go slowly. Three of them walk to the car.

*********

Look that old botch is here... Three of them walked to Mr.Park who was sitting on the couch.

He is drunkard.

Mr. Park... Yoongi calls him.

Who are you? Mr.park raised his eyes.

It's me Yoongi... Tell me the truth mr...

You bloody scoundrel... Mr . Park grab his collar... How dare you cheat my son... Tell me truth with whom you cheating my son..

Me? Joon try to remove his hand from his collar.

You stupid Yoongi... My mochi is a poor mochi... Why are you cheating him... Mr.park cried.

Hyung... Look... Letter... Tae took paper from table. It's saying... Yoongi was cheating Jimin with another man...

Three of them look each other... Let's go Yoongi said.

No.... Don't go... Just wait here four ten minutes... Let me take my Gun... I want kill you... Mr. Park said.

Hyung... Run... Tae scream and ran out of the house other two follow him.

Hyung... If he gets letter... Then our parents, uncle Jeon they too received this type of letters... That's why Mom behave like that.

But whom?

Hobi... Who else? Tae said

I think the same... Joon agreed.

Let's ask him... may be he planned some prank... Yoongi said.

Then stop car in front of Kim mansion... And Hobi was standing in front of them.

Hobi... We need to know...

Joon... We know each other child hood... You are all flirt with me but any time... Any time am i show any interest in you... Hobi asks.

No....

Then what is this? He throws paper at him.

Again letter... Yoongi took the letter..

I will go tomorrow... Hobi walk into the house.

This letter saying one of us loving him very much so we are trying to forgo our partners for him. Because of him we are losing our family life . Yoongi said.

What? Three brothers look each other.

Guys... I think our partners also received these types of letters... Joon said.

Oh my Gosh... My baby Jimin... Jimina... Yoongi runs to him.

Hyung... Come with me , otherwise Kooki will kill me... Please... He is an angry bird.

Take care of yourself... Jin... Joon go to his .

Let's go to him... Kooki, don't hit me.

*********

I know it was not you... May be Tae or Joon hyung ... Jimin hug him.

Thanks for believing baby... I love you... Yoongi kiss his head.

Jimin smile at him... I am believing like that if that brocken... I will kill myself..

No.... I had some realtionship in past my present and future and only you... Yoongi hugged the boy .

What about next life? Jimin asks.

Next life too... Yoongi stare at him.

Yes...

You will be mine...

********

I think it was prank or something but now i understand it's you... Jin shout at Joon.

Not me... How many times i told you... I am innocent.

Not you are...

Believe i never cheat on you...

Wow... You easily ditch two of your lovers and innocent.

What? Jungkook also lied to me.. and Jackson... I never ditch him... Still we have contact.

What ? Jin start to cry.

I mean like friends... He is getting married next week... Promise. I am very loyal to you. Promise.

Then who is person said in this letter... Jin asks.

I don't know... Let's find it out and it's not my brothers...

*********

Kooki... Taehyung calls him.

Is that you? Jungkook asks.

No... Never... I am only for you.

That's it... Come here let's sleep together... Jungkook pat the side of the bed.

Ok... He happily climb on the bed and lay next to him. I love you baby... .

Good night... Jungkook hug him and drift into sleep.

Who will be written that letters to our family? Three brothers thinks hardly. Who is it? They lost there sleep.