30

Dad.... Don't create a scene here... Jungkook walks to his father.

That boy is stalking you... Jeon glare at Tae who is standing with a pouty lips.

No... He is my husband , Dad... And he is not stalking me. He didn't even know that this cafe is mine.

So... You are protecting someone who tries  to abuse..

Dad... Don't insult my husband in front of others . I called him to our home. Dad... Please... Go... Jungkook looks at his father.

Jeon glares at the boy and walks out of the shop.

With a sigh... Jungkook walks towards Tae... Go to the hostel... We can meet tomorrow. He places a kiss on Tae's cheeks... Go.

Tae smiles widely.... Love you baby... He hugged Jungkook... I love you so much.

*********

Mochi.... Yoongi calls his baby husband.

I am park Jimin... He looks away.

No... You are Kim Jimin... Wife of Mr. Kim Yoongi.

I am not a wife.

Then husband...

Yoongi please... Don't come to me. I hate you.

Why? Am i cheat you?

Yes... You cheat me and my Dad... How dare you act like his lover...

Oh... I want know his plan against us... That's why i am... But i never cheat you... I was always loyal to you.. your father also appoints spy in our firm too... You know ... Joon's mother was spy set by your father and she fell in love with uncle.

Jimin stare at him... You are lieing...

Ask mom ... She knows all the truth... Ask her.

No... Jimin pout . Still you cheat me... I hate you.

Ok... Fine... I am going to office. I don't weather we meet again or not... It's human life... Don't know what happens next moment.

Next Moment Jimin burst into tears... He cried loudly.

Oh... My God... Why are you crying? Baby i was just... Sorry... Please don't cry... Baby... Yoongi try to console him.

Jimin... Why are you crying?  Mrs. Kim enters with a broom in her hand.

Jimin point his finger at Yoongi... He said...

You make him cry... How dare you? She start to hit him with broom..

No... Yoongi runs to other side.... Please stop  it.... Yoongi cried loudly... but she continuously hit him until Jimin brust into laughter. Both of them look at Jimin... Who is laughing...

Yoongi walks to him and hug the boy... Your laughter only makes my life... I never cheat you... I love you... Please believe me.

Jimin look at him... Don't ever cheat me.

Never...  Yoongi smiles beautifully.

*******

So... We can where ever we want... Namjoon said while looking at passport.

Why you want fly?  Jin looks at him.

I want show my ex- boy friend that i am very happy with my husband.

Who is that?  Jin frown.

Jungkook... Who else...

He is a poor boy... He treat me like his own brother. I am always happy when both of them at home.

Yoongi was right... Joon said himself.

What? Jin look at him.

Nothing baby... Come... Let's go for a date... Joon side hug the boy... Come.