15

It's been three weeks...  Kims are recovered from injuries.

Jin...  Namjoon calls the boy, they just come back from the Hospital.

Ya...  Jin rushes to him...  Do you need anything?

No get ready...  We need to go out.

Me? Jin looks at him...

Is any other Jin in the family?

No...  Jin nods his head...

Then go get ready.

Where are you going?  Mrs. Kim asks them.

Just for a drive...  Joon shrugs his shoulder.  Come...  he calls Jin and walks towards the car.

He is going to confess...  Tae whispers to Jungkook.

Let's follow them...  Yoongi suggests... 

No...  Jimin slapped him...  give them privacy. 

*********

Thank you for last weeks.   You help me a lot.

Jin just smiles at that... 

He stops the car...  Take this...  He gives him an envelope. 

.what is this?

Cash for your job...  And you can go... Joon said to him.

What? Jin looks at him...

Please get down...  I need to go back.

Jin realizes that they are in front of his home...  he slowly opens the car door. Bye.  Take care.  Jin's eyes follow the car which is moving away.

*********

Your brother is mad...  Jungkook shouted at Taehyung.

Yes...  Jin hyung is a gem of a person. That man is stupid. Jimin grits his teeth.

Why are shouting at us? Go and ask him.

I will ask him...  Yoongi walks to Joon. Others are following him...

NAMJOON...  he yelled once they met him in the garden.

What? Joom rice his eyebrow with a sharp look.

Hyung...  Yoongi smile.  Where is Jin? He asks politely...  Angry Joon is so dangerous.

At his home...  He said.

Why do you send him back? I thought you love him. Tae stands in front of him.

He is not rich enough to be your partner...  After using just ditch...  Jungkook grit his teeth.

I am not like you...  For use and throw...  Joom looks at him.

What have I done?  Jungkook glared at him.

We are not here for talking about you too...  Taehyung.  Jim hyung taking care of this family like his own...  How does he care for you all these days? Then why do you do this to him? Tae becomes angry.

Hmmm...  Joon look at him...  Suddenly he hides behind Jungkook.

Hyung... Jin hyung is a good man. He is perfect for you...  Jimin said with tearful eyes.

Jimin what was your dream? And what are you doing now?  You want to be a model and now became a mother.  And you Jungkook...  Why you broke up with me? For going abroad and doing your masters. But now taking care of your baby like a husband.   Jin is a nice person but I don't want him to like the two of you. He has some dreams and let him follow that. And if something belongs to me it will be like that...  Joon looks at all of them...  Go and sleep...  Good night.

***"*****

Good morning...  May I come in?  Jin knocks on the door.

Please...

Good morning sir...  I got an appointment from here...  Jin gives a letter.

So...  Welcome to Kim's group Kim Seokjin...  Mr. Kim smiles at his son-in-law.

Thank you, sir...

*******

He was right...  I want to go abroad for my higher education. That was my dream.

Then why do you agree to marriage? Tae looks at him.

For Appa... But that man was working abroad so I thought...

If you want to go...  Just go. I am alright...  Tae said with a pout.

Oh...  Baby...  Jungkook hugged him... I will go for sure but with you... 

I won't be coming...  I need to stay with my family. They love me so much.

They can only love you but I can do more than that....  Jungkook said with a smirk.

What? Taehyung looks at him with a smile...

Don't you know? 

I know...  Tae said while caressing him...  Love you baby...

KIM FUCKING SHIYUK BASTARD...   someone hoots from outside of the house.