11

Oh my God...  With a loud cry...  Jungkook rushed toward Taehyung... Move he pushed Taehyung from the person...  Grandma, are you ok? He helps to up the old lady who Taehyung jumped on.

Are you ok? Jungkook asks her...

My...  Back...  She cried...  Take me to the hospital idiots...

Tae bites his nails with a pout...  Help me...  Jungkook shouted at him.

Ohh... Ok...  Both of them helped her to walk.

**********

Joon...  One of his friends calls him... They were around a  conference table.

What? He whispers back.

Look at him... Looking all beautiful.

Who? That old man...  Joon looks at Jin's boss.

No...  his assistant...  Look at those lips so plump and juicy...

Just shut up... Otherwise, I will make you out of the room. Bastard. Joon growled.

Oh. Ok...  the man said.

Joon looks at Jin. Is he attractive? No...  Looking like a duck...  stupid.

Jin feels the stare on him...  He looks at Joon...  Why is he looking at me like this? Gone mad...  Jin around his eyes...

Jooni...  Why are you staring at him?  His friend again...  I can't control myself...  I feel too fuck...  that's it... A flower vase landed on his head...

Everyone got startled....  they all stared at Joon...  He just hit one of the CEO of a company... 

Jin covers his mouth...  Is this man really mad? He thought.

The meeting is over...  Get out...  Joon shouts at them...  They look at each other and slowly go out including Jin... 

***********

I won't agree with this...  An orphan boy for my son...  No never...  Mina shouts  at Jimin.

Jimin stares at her...  Feeling is mutual mother in law... I don't like you too.

What just you said little boy? She glared at him.

I said i don't like you... It was not my mistake... Your son seduces me... He fuck me... And this child is his... So he should take care of me.

You seduce my son... She glared at him.

Whatever... I am pregnant with his child. And iam not orphan i have a father and mother. Otherwise how should I born...

You are not good for my Yoongi...

Who is your Yoongi? A king... He just man like others. Don't spoil my mood.. let me leave in piece. He walks to his bedroom.

Stupid... Mina walks to kitchen with immense angry. How he talks back to her .
She pout some milk and add some sugar... Come here... She calls a maid... Give this to him...

Who? Maid look at her...

That boy... Jimin... And make sure he drink this...

Ya... She walks to Jimins room.

I think you hate him... Mrs. Kim look at her.

I don't like him but he looks tired... So... But i hate him... She walks out with heavy face.

**********

Kooki... I am sorry... Come back please.. i love you...

Taehyung... You are really a baby... I can't anymore.

Sorry... Choorry... Please... He cup his face... Kooo baby....

No... Be a matured man... Then i will come back.

Koo... I can't sleep without you... Please babes...my baby na... Please... He pout cute.

No... Jungkook slap his hand away... I can't..

Jungkook... Tae pins him to the wall... I love you my dear baby... He smile beautifully.

Jungkook try to not melt in that smile... He looks otherside of the room. No means no..

********

This was your first day Joon...  And you? Kim shiyuk shout at his son.

Dad... That bastard talk about my... I mean he calls me monkey... That's why i hit him.

You are mad ...

It's ok hyung ... This was his first day... Leave it... Kim's brother try to control the situation...

********

Your son is a fool... Jimin shout at her mother in law...

I know... That's why he choose a boy like you... Mina shot back.

Your son is a  hippopotamus... Jimin shout

What? You just call my son a hippo then  your husband is a donkey... Mina shot back

You call my husband... Your son is stupid...

Your husband is idiot...

Yoongi stare at his wife and mother... Why they are insulting him ? That to be in front of him...

I will kill both of them... He fist his hand in anger...

No... Mrs.kim catch his tight.. if you go there.. they will kill you... Please stay calm..

Your son is a  dodo...

Your husband is a sloth...

You spoil my name Namjoon... I will kill you...

Kill me  now then i can rest in piece.

Hyung... No... Younger Kim catch his brother... He was trying to reach Joon's throat... Joon go to your room...

GUYS.... Taehyung screams loudly.

The whole family looks at him... What?

FROM THIS DAY NO ONE CALL ME BABY... DON'T GIVE ME STRAWBERRY MILK... I AM GOING TO BE MATURED MAN.

not only the family members but the maids too shocked.

My baby become mad ... Oh... I lost my two sons... Mrs.kim cried... Now my only hope is you Yoongi...

Why me always? Yoongi glare at her...

Dad... What happens to him?

Your brother... That's why...

But we are your DNA. Joon glare at his father.

I have my doubts on that.... He shout.

What did you just said?  Mrs. Kim throw a teacup at him... I need divorce... She screams... 

You... You... Hit me... You old lady... Mr.kim shout and rush to his angry wife... In a minutes of  seconds... That home became a war field...