43

Who are these children? Mrs. Kim asks while helping his husband to get up.

Hobi... Who's children is this? Mina asks.

Let's go in... Then we can talk... Namjoon said with irritation. Come in everyone.

Hi babies .... Namjoon wish the children.

Don't babying us... Where is that cheater? The little girl asked.

Namjoon frowned... Who is cheater?

Hobi ... Rose said Hobi is a cheater. The little boy said.

Yoongi and Namjoon look each other... Something is fishy?  Namjoon said to Yoongi.

This house is so big hyung...  Taehyung said to Jin.

I see this type of house in English horror films. Jin said to him. But where is the kitchen Tae?  Jimin needs hot water.

Jungkook too... Hyung Kooki is.

Aashha... Someone screams from somewhere.

Ghost... Jin cried...

No it's Hobi... Hobiya.... Taehyung runs to the sound... Jin follows him.

Oh... God hyug... Ghost is attacking him. Leave my Hobi ... Taehyung runs to the Hobi ... A girl was chocking him..

Leave my Hobi...  Taehyung push the Ghost aside.

Hobi baby... Are you ok? He asks while hugging Hoseok.

And the ghost kick Taehyung... So this is the bitch who seduce my husband... How dare you? ...

No... Hobi hug the ghost from behind... She throw her leg and hand in air for hitting Taehyung.

This is Taehyung... Namjoon's younger one and Jungkook's husband... You know Jungkook he was your junior in school. Hobi said to her...

Then who is this? She turns to Jin.

Jin steps back...

That's Seokjin... Jooni's wife...

Oh... Hi iam Rose... His wife...

What? Taehyung shout... Are you married? You cheat me... How ?

Cheat! What you mean? Rose asked.

Mom... Dad ... Hobi baby is married... Taehyung cried and runs down...

Tae... Hobi runs behind him... Don't tell them... Tae...

Rose and Jin follow both of them...

********

YOU KNOW WHY WE SEND YOU TO ABROAD , TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS GIRL AND YOU...

So you made us separate... Rose shout at her.

The older Kims are angry like hungry lions. Hobi even got a slap from Mr. Kim.

The two older Kim were stand like they don't know anything... The youngest one was crying...  Three wives seem so happy.

Yes...  You don't deserve our child... Mina said to Rose.

Why? I am the only best person for him.

Why do all my children choose worst partners for them? Mrs. Kim said

What? Three Kim in law shout at her.

I am  going to my home... Jimin walks outside...

Jimin... No... She said about her son in laws... You are good for me... Baby... Don't so walk fast... Mina runs back him... Yoongi too.

You are my presious baby... Taehyung hug Jungkook and continue his cry...

Jin looks down... I am a worst partner. He said himself.

These people are so annoying... Both children looks each other.

Yes... We need to teach them a lesson.

You are right ... Both little devils  smile each other.