18

Park decided to stay in our home...  Mrs. Kim said to her husband.

So what? Let him...  Even if he is my enemy once he was my friend too...  Stupid...  You do one thing...  Mix some detergent in his coffee,

What? Are you sure?

Yes, I am... 

*******

Your father in the low class is staying with us...

Oh my God...  I will die here...  Tae do something...

I don't know what I do. Tae pouted.

He is scared of ghosts...  Yoongi glances at him...  Today we will frighten him... The next day he will run out of the house...  Yoongi laughed lovely.

Yes... Let's dress as Dracula.

Yes...

******.

I feel like seeing him Hyung...  Jimin said.

I don't know where he is. I ask Tae but he ignores me.

My baby wants to see him...  Jimin pout sadly.

It's already 10 pm...  sleep...  The child needs sleep...  Mina said...  She was standing at the door.

The child needs a father...  Where is my husband?  Jimin stared at her.

Same! Where is my son? He was missing from the day your father was here...  Where is he?

I know you do something to him...  I want to see him... Jimin burst into tears...

Oh God boy...  Why are you crying?  He went to a meeting or something...  Tae said to me...  Don't, cry...  It's not good for a baby...  Jimin...  Baby...

Mochi...  Why are you crying? Do you make my son cry?  He glared at Jungkook.

What? Me? Jungkook frowns at him and walks out of the room... 

Baby mochi...  Dont, cry...  Appa will sit with you...

Appa...  Jimin hugs him...  I am sorry...

It's ok mochi...  Appa will sleep with you today...  Do you want to listen to a bedtime story?

*******"

Jungkook...  Mrs. Kim called him...  Give this milk to Mr. Park... 

Me?

Please, son...  Give this to him...  He is our guest...  We should treat him nicely... 

Yea...  Jungkook takes the milk glass...

Baby... I want strawberry milk.  But it's ok...  I will drink this... He took the milk glass...

It's not for you... Tae...

It's for me...  Thanks, brother in law... I am very hungry too...  Yoongi said.

Where were you? I was searching for you all the time...  Jimin wants to meet you...

I was very busy...  Where is Jimin?

In his room... 

Let me see him...I will this drinks later...  Hey...  Jooni...  You come back? Drink this...  Kook made by his hand...  Special milk for you...

It's for me...  my baby made it for me...  Tae took a glass and started to drink...

Give it to me...  I am hungry... Tae feed Yoongi too...  Hyung do you want?

No...  Namjoon was about to walk but both of them stopped and made him drink the milk.... We should share everything.

Jimin was right...  these idiots are mad... Jungkook walks to the kitchen while murmuring against them.

*******

Some red paint on your cheek...  Teagi was getting ready to frighten Mr. Park...

Hyung...  I will be right back my stomach is not doing well...  Tae runs to the toilet...

This boy...  Yoongi laughed...  He started to wear costumes. Black and red costume. He paints his face red and black...  Today you will die out of fear. What the hell? He presses his stomach. Tae...  He bangs on the toilet...  Come out...  I can't control it anymore...  Tae... 

Tae opened the door... That's it Yoongi rushes towards it at light speed.

After sometimes Tas bangs on the door...  Open it.  Hyung...  I can't...  Open the door...

********

Jin...  I will die now... 
Come to me...  I need you...

Joon! Where were you?

At toilet...

What? What happened?

I don't know...  Come here
With a doctor.   Before I die... 

Jin heard Joon's weak voice over his phone.