23

Why are our kids like this? Mrs. Kim asks others.

DNA...  Mina said.

We were not like them...  Kim Shiyuk said.

Hyung...  I think we should make all this right.  Yesterday Tae was drunk for the first time. What if he became a drunkard?

I will kill him.   Mrs. Kim shout.

Unni...  I am missing him...  Mina said with a pout.

Whom?

My son-in-law.  Who will take care of him there? Who will feed him? Poor boy, he was crying... 

Let me say something...  You and Mina go to speak with Jimin. Both of us go to Jungkook.  Mr. Kim suggested.

Ok...  Four of them look away with a sigh.

*********

Jin...  You better stay away from this matter. Joon said to him.

Why?  Tae requested me talk with Jungkook.

I told you...  Stay away from their life. I mean it's not your problem.

But!

Jin...  let's enjoy our time for some time... Let them deal with their problem. Come let's go to the office.  He catches Jin's hand and walks out of the room.

Look...  We do all this for his business, and now he is happy with his husband.

Yes...  Hyung...  We want to make them separate...   Tae slap at Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi turns towards him... For what? First, deal with ours then we can separate them.

********

How are you, son? Mina looks at Jimin

He stands there with a heavy face...

Sit here...  she invites him.

It's ok I will stand here...  He said.

Jimin...  Yoongi he is...

No...  Please don't speak about him. He was using me for his business...  He never loves me.

No Jimin...  If he was using you.  Why did he marry you?

Still, he can take revenge on my father...

Jimin...  Try to understand.  he is very sad...  He asks us to see you...  He is with us...  Sitting outside.

Please...  Don't try to convince me. Now I am happy here. With my Appa. Jimin said.

*********

Bye... Dad...  Jungkook sent his Dad to the office. He walks to the kitchen.  There is some dish to do. He starts cleaning the dish. After he cleans the kitchen. This time his father never asks him to go back to kims.
After closing the kitchen door he walks to his room. He was alone in the house. He walks to his room for a nap.

Jungkook opened his room...  Ahaaa...  He shouts while seeing the boy on the bed. Taehyung was sitting on the bed with a teddy bear.

Kooki...  I came for you...  He smiles.

Jungkook glared at him. Get out...  He points his finger at the door.

Noooo...  I want to stay with you...  Taehyung said with a smile.

Taehyung I will call the police...

Noom...  He hugs the teddy bear and falls on the bed... I miss you very badly...  I love you.

Jungkook walks near him and grab Tae's hand...  Get out Taehyung...

No...  Tae pulls the boy towards the bed...  Tae...  With a yelp Jungkook fall on him.

Oh...  God...  You are heavy...  By the way nice smell...

Taehyung...  Jungkook tries to get up but Taehyung hugs him... I can't miss you.   I love you...

I hate you...  Jungkook wiggles...

But I love you...  Tae starts to tickle him.

Aaha...  Tae you pervert...  Leave me.  I said leave me...  He shouts top of his lungs.

Oh my God...  Someone attacking my boy...  Jeon and kims rush to his room.

I will kill whoever he is...  Jeon took a stick and ran to his son's room.