26

I won't send my son to your home. Mr park was spitted with venom.

It's all about Jimin's decision. Son... Mrs. Kim looked at him. Do you want to come with us?

Jimin looks down, I don't know... I don't believe your son but he is asking me to kill my child.

Dear... Mina cups his face. I am saying as your mother. Come with us. If you don't want to mind Yoongi it's ok to avoid him. But, come with us.

Jimin looks at his father... if you step out of this house then we don't have any relationship.

Papa... I don't want to go anywhere but my child.

Child! Child of a cheater... I never let you take that with you.

Mr. Park, my son never cheated on him. He was trying to snack on information from you. He never uses Jimin for that.

Still, he is a cheater... Mr. Park grits his teeth.

Look who is speaking. The biggest cheater himself. Mrs. Kim spits in anger. You cheat on me with my best friend... And you marry another girl... Isn't that called cheating?

Jimin looks at his father. Is it?

He looks down... Years ago... He whispers. Still, I don't send my son.

Jimin... I am asking you finally, will you come with us or not? Mrs. Kim pointed her finger at him.

************

Kooki... Do you want strawberry milk?

No...

Ice cream?

Tae... Please keep your mouth shut. Let me drive peacefully.

You are driving me crazy... Kooki let's go for a honeymoon.

No...

Then kiss me... I want to feel you in me...

What? Jungkook glared at him.

Why are you shouting? I want to feel your love deeply.

Oh... God what he was talking about? Jungkook nods his head.

Kooki, look they are kissing... Oh God, he close his eyes with his hands and peeked through his finger...

Jungkook bites his lips for preventing the laugh... He looks at the couple who kissing in the corner of the club... It looks very hot and steamy... Jungkook looked at his husband who still covering his face... Tae... Jungkook calls him... Are you ok?

Tae look at him... How will they kiss in public?

We will kiss too...

But we were in the room... He again looks at them. Let's go home.

Tae... Jungkook goes near him... You're so cute...

I know... Tae said with a shy face.

Come let's go home. Jungkook said with a smirk

***********

Where we are heading towards? Jin asks his husband.

I told you... For honeymoon. Do you take your things?

Yes... But.

What? I will already inform Dad... It's all right.

But...

I inform your father too...

Yea. Ok... But.

Don't worry Jin... I won't do anything without your permission. But I need some alone time with you... That's why... Joon smile at him.

Thanks... But...

Believe me. I will be with you...

Yes... But...

Jin... Jin... Don't get me wrong... Promise. I want some alone time that's why we are flying today...

But... I don't have a passport...

Excuse me? Joon stares at him.

I don't have a passport...

Marvelous, fantastic, elastic, and plastic... Let's go back home... He shouts at the driver.