36

Good morning... Wake up... Baby... You need to go to school... Baby.

Two minutes hyung... Let me sleep.  But Taehyung feels soft lips touching his cheeks. Wakes up... It's already late. Baby...

Tae opened his eyes .. kooki... He  stares at his husband. Jungkook was sitting in front of him like a beautiful smile...

Get up Tae...

Give me a kiss...

No ....

I will take it... Tae smash their lips together...  Leave me... You... Namjoon pushes the boy away from him ... Tae turns to another side and continues his sleep.

Namjoon touched his lips... Stupid... He feels a metallic taste. This idiot.

Jooni... Hobi enters the room... I want to go to the passport office for verifications... Can you come with me?

Ya ... We can go... Joon came to him.

Morning kiss ... Bleeding dear... Hobi smirks at him

Kissing is ok but wrong person...  Joon sighed.

With a smile Hobi walks out of the room...

Why is he smiling like this? Jin stares at him and walks into the room with coffee and strawberry milk...

Tae... Wakes up... Kooki is calling you...Jin calls his brother-in-law...

Just 12 hours... I am so sleepy...

Joon... Co... Jin stares at him with a frown... Bleeding lips... Do you kiss him? Jin asks.

Me? No he kissed me... Joon said while eying at Tae .

Jin covers his mouth... So the letter was about Joon... He walks out of the room with a silent cry. 

*********

Tae... Skipping school is not good behaviour.

Kook... You are not my mother... It's like i am your son .

I feel like that too... Go to school and get big then we can start a family... Jungkook smiles at him.

Why? I want a baby now.

Tae baby...  Jungkook touched his nose... You are a baby for those things.

What things are Jungkook?

That things... Jungkook smiles...

Suddenly Jungkook got pinned to the wall... I am not a baby for those things... I am a daddy... Do you want me to show that? He stares at his husband.

Leave me and go to school...

Shhhhhh.... Tae close space between them... Maybe you're older than me but not dominant... Tae places his lips on others necks... You know... I love you... He started to kiss him.

This is my kitchen not your bedroom... Mrs.kim threw a vessel on the floor... Both Taekook separate each other.

Mom!...

I will send you to the hostel and what the hell you are doing here ... She glares at his son..

Hyungi... Tae cried and ran to his brother.

First your father makes my son into his trap and gets married with you and now you are seducing my son...

Mind your words ... I don't do anything like that.

I see myself now... And you are speaking against me... How dare you? You feel ashamed of yourself... That boy is still a child.

Jungkook got angry... Look here old lady..
Your son always asking for child not me. And he is fucking horney pig... He throws a glass at floor.

Both of them glare each other like bulls got into fight.

**********

Kooki listen... Mom is like that... Just avoid her... Baby don't go please...

Don't touch me ... You coward... I hate you.

Jungkook please... Listen... i will talk with mom.

Just shut up ... I will send divorce immediately.

No.... Tae cried.

Jin... Listen... What happened? Joon try to catch him.

If you touch me i will kill you... We don't have any relationship. I was a greedy man that's why i married you... Now I am going.

But why?

I am not good for you... You will get someone perfect... Leave me alone.

Last night we were happy baby... Joon follow him.

We are not ment for each other Namjoon... Just leave me alone... Jin walks down.

***********

If your going because of me... Iam sorry... Suddenly i saw both of you like that... I got angry. Mrs.kim stand infront of  Jungkook.

Don't say anything Mrs... I was not kissing your husband for blaming me.

Kooki... Iam sorry... Tae is not serious about his life...

Then you should advise your son not blaming me like that .... He walks outside.

Jungkook... Stop there... Mrs.kim go behind him.

Ok... I am sorry... She again said.

Mom... It was your mistake... Not him it's me who kiss him... I force him.

And Tae got a slap...  How dare you?

Mom... Tae touch his cheeks... You... He point his finger at her ... I will kill myself... Tae runs somewhere.

Tae... Jungkook runs behind him...

Jin... Joon runs behind Jin...

What happened to him? Mrs.kim stop Jin.

Nothing mom... I am going to my home... He..

You... Before Joon complete Joon got a slap from his mother... How dare you?

Why you slapped me? Joon looks at his mother with a filled eyes.

Jin also got shocked....

I hate all of you... Joon rush outside.

Joon... Jin follow him..

Mom... Why are beating me? Yoongi cried.

I will kill you... Mina hit him again and again.

But why? ... Yoongi runs here and there... Jimin hide behind curtains.

What happening here? He asked himself.