46

Yoongi stops the car in front of a building. This is my new project... A resort called ovel... Not completed yet... Come with me.. Three of them walk into the building.

Soobin... Yoongi calls a name loudly. Soobin my personal assistant, he is here...

Boss... A boy comes to them with a beautiful smile.

Does he wrote that letters? Namjoon asks.

Yes... Yoongi replied.

How are you boss? Does your family fall apart? Soobin asks .

You... Taehyung grit his teeth... I will kill you idiot. You working with him and ... Taehyung catch his collar.

What the hell is this boss? You only said to me you want divide your family. Something divide and rule... Soobin stare at Yoongi.

What? Both brothers looks at him. Why?

Ya... I told to him but ... Do you remember that day.. we decided to take our wives with us...

Oh my  god.... So you do all this... Then why you don't tell us?

No... I just seek help from him and he does everything. Yoongi point to Soobin.

Ok... Then Soobin it's enough now... Don't send letter anymore.

What ? Why? Does your family fall apart?

No... Namjoon catch Soobin's hand and twisted... Taehyung catch other hand.  Don't do anymore. Now we are going to Kim family and you should confess everything... Let's go. They took the boy with them.

*************

What are you thinking about yourself? A king or something... Sitting in the room and order to others. Mrs . Kim glare at Jungkook.

Mom... Please... He is really tired... You see that how he vomiting from morning.

He is vomiting not because of me... She said in anger.

Old lady... The reason is your son... Then why are you blaming him? Rose shout at her.

You shut up girl... You also like him ... Seducing my children.

Unni... Don't say like that... Look they are our children right? We should take care of them. Look at the boy he will cry now. Mina said to her.

I have only 4 son... Namjoon, Yoongi , Taehyung and Hoseok... I don't care about any others.

This house is mine... Just get out from here... Rose shout at her.

I told you ... don't rise your voice infront of me... Mrs. Kim point her finger at her.

Unni... Why are you behaving like this to them? Just because that letter said our son in laws are cheating our sons... Do you really believe that? No unni... It's not True .

Then what is the truth?  

Truth is here .... Yoongi said to everyone... Please call others too. The whole family gathered in hall.

This is Soobin ... He is the one who send those letters. Namjoon said.

Why? Mr. Kim asks.

I will explain.... Mom and aunt was treating our husbands like trash ... So we decided to move out from  family with our partners. So... And i ask help from him but this idiot wrote that idiotic letters...

You want separate our family? Mrs. Kim shout at him.

Enough mom... Don't shout. You are treating them very badly. You should be happy for Jungkook but how you are treating my husband. I am sorry to say this ... Your very important for me but my husband and child also important for me. Maybe i am immature not idiot... Kooki... Come let's go... Uncle can please allow us to stay in your house...  He ask to Jeon...

Yes... Jeon answered.

Hyungs ... We are going... He hugs Kooki and walks out with Jeon .

After my parents dead .... It's you who take care of me... But that doesn't means you can make my wife and children away from me. We are going... Rose come... Let's go. Hoseok also took his family with him.

I don't know... For me Jimin and his child is mine too... Iam also going unni... I will visit you... She nod her head... Let's go... Mina and family went with mr.park.

What about you too? Mr . Kim asks to Namjoon and Jin.

We need atleast a peaceful day in our life... Come... He calls Jin.

They are alone here... Jin said to him.

We are not poor like you and your family. We know how to take care of ourselves. Mrs. Kim shout.

Jin looks at her   .... His parents were there...

Please mom... Don't be this much rude... Come let's go... Namjoon said to them.

Only Mr and Mrs. Kim and Soobin left...

Wow... I done my Job... I am a genius... Bye guys ... Soobin happily walks outside.

Mr. Kim sighed... Everyone gone... He said.

Is it? Mrs. Kim asks.

Yes.... Mr. Kim said.

Yes.... Yes.... Both of them held a happy dance. The house was full of people... Now we can enjoy our retired life.

Your idea was awesome... Mr. Kim compliment his wife.

Thanks darling...  That idiots thinks once get old that means sit somewhere and taking care of their children... My foot ... She said

Darling i book tickets to Bali... Let's go for our second honeymoon...  Mr. Kim happily hugs his wife and both walk into the house with a beautiful smile.