49

Fuck ... Fuck... Fuck... Namjoon cursed

Wife's are already left and he asking for fuck... Yoongi blow some air... Thanks God, Jimin don't take that seriously...

Not at all ... That's why you only have eight stitches on his head... Hobi said to Taehyung...

Aahaa.... I lost my baby and Kooki...

I got it... Yoongi shouted...

What? Others stare at him..

I cried exactly like this when Jimin left me last time... He gave a gummy smile to them.

Hyung hit him with this... Tae gives a flower vaise to Joon.

No poor man, let's kill him... Joon grit his teeth.

Don't fight each other... I have an idea... Namjoon go and meet  Jungkook and make him understand and you goes to Jin and speak with him... Hobi said to Taehyung.

No... Jungkook will kill me ... Already he hates me... Joon said.

Why you marry them if you are not like them? Look at me I am very loyal to my Rose.

Just shut up guys... Jin is innocent... If i shed some tears he will come with me.

Same here... Kooki needs me now... I am going to meet him. Hyung drop me at his house. He said Yoongi.

Are you blind or something? I am admitted here. Yoongi was admitted on hospital because Jimin hot him with a brick .

I forget... Then i will go myself... Joon hyung are you coming with me?

Ya... Let's go... Take care of him... He said to Hobi and left.

Hobi... Let's book two beds for them... I am sure they will be here so soon... He happily eat tangerine.

***********

Where is Jungkook? Tell him his husband is here. Taehyung said to Jeon.

Jeon stare at him... Jungkook your husband is here... He said loudly.

That's my boy... Go and take a good coffee for your son in law , He ordered him.

Jeon walks to the kitchen.

Baby... Tae stand up from his chair once he saw his husband. Slowly... He said to him.

Jungkook sat opposite of him... What are you going to say?

I love you... I even fight with my brother for you.

So what? Jumgkook asks.

You should forgive me what is said last day.
I am really sorry.

Do you know what is a shame is? Jungkook stare at him.

No... Tae shurg his shoulder...

But i have... Atleast give some time to rest.

Usually we brothers gossips about three of you like this. And you already know how much I like you.

Coffe... Jeon place a coffee cup on the table.

So... What I am saying is?... Don't be overdramatic just come with me.

Coffee fell on the floor and the coffee cup hit  Tae's nose... Without any drama he instantly fainted.  

Come everybody... Let's take him to hospital. Jeon and his maids take their son-in-law to the hospital.

*******

Taehyung smile at Yoongi... His nose coverd with bandied. He search for someone.

Here... Hobi point to next bed... Namjoon was there. His head is also bandaided.

His father hit me with a frying pan... He said.

So... What's next? Yoongi looks at his brothers.

Divorce....