40

Hyungs... Yesterday I saw a dream... We planned to make Hobi out of the house and he challenged us saying our husbands loving him more.

Jin and Jungkook look at each other ... Already we are living in hell. Please don't see dreams like this dear...

Ya ... But i believe my Yoongi... He never cheated on me. He promised upon our baby.

What do you mean by that Joon and Tae will cheat us?

May be... I mean how many times have I told you.. Tae is love phycho. So be carefull with him. And You know about Joon hyung. Jimin said to them.

But Hoseok never said our husbands my it's he said about Yoongi... My Yoongi. Jungkook laughed.

Hyung... Jimin call him with pout.

Look like three of you are in very happy... Three Kims enter the kitchen.

How many times i told you don't work hard... Yoongi walks to Jimin.

Baby ... Tae stand next to Jungkook.

Hai... Joon wish Jin... You guys working very hard maintain our family. Thank you dears.

What happened? Jin asks to them.

Nothing... Don't you need a change from this? Yoongi asks to them.  I mean we cancelled a tour cause of Hobi so we are planning other tour... Not to foreign country but to our grandpa's village.

Really? Jin asks to Joon.

Yes...

When?

Today itself... We are going this Evening. I already booked a vehicle... Let's celebrate our honeymoon... He winks at him. Go and get ready... Fast .. go go... Three of them send their wifes to packing.

*********

Honeymoon? Three of them look each other.

The whole Kim mansion was packed for going your. Including drivers and maids.

Are we going honeymoon with them? Jungkook asks.

What we can expect from them . Let's go.

Jimin sits between his i laws... Jin was with his mother in law . Jungkook was with Hoseok who explaining about the village without closing his mouth.

Look how happy they are? Taehyung smiles.

Yes offcourse. Joon and Yoongi agree to him.

*********

Hobi... Tea... Taehyung gives his tea for him.

Thank you Taetae...

Hobi try this... It's a nice drink... Yoongi also come to him.

Wow it's taste different...

Hobi... What snak do you want? Joon asks him.

Hyungs... My dream is going to be true... Look how they are roaming around him.

Are they going honeymoon with him? Jin grit his teeth.

We need to separate them and we should make that boy out of the house... Jungkook said to them.

Yes... Otherwise my dream became true...