22

Kooki...  Tae calls his husband.  I do all this for love...  Believe me...  I love you.

I know but leave me... 

No kooky...  I won't leave you...  I love you...  I love you... Kiss me. Tae makes kissy lips.

Noo...  You can't do this to me. I never kiss anyone after my wife's death...  Mr. Jeon closes his mouth with his hand.

Kooky...  Tae calls him...

Jungkook was standing at the door while watching this drama. Tae was drunk.

Jungkook please help he will do something to me...  Mr. Jeon pleaded to his son...  Tae was still trying to kiss him.  Jungkook, please.

Jungkook grit his teeth...  Taehyung calls the boy.

Who are you? Tae turn towards him.

Come here...  Jungkook said.

Koi baby...  He leaves Jeon and walks to Jungkook.  I love you...  Don't leave me. I do all for love.  It's Yoongi hyung bet with me otherwise I never interfere in your life. But I really fall for you.

What bet?  Jungkook frown.

He said,  if I make you fall in love he gives me a car. So I come after you but I really fall for you...  I love you...  Kiss...

Jungkook push him away...  You are such a devil Taehyung...  Get out of my home.

Nooo...  I want my husband...  I love him.  I love him... kooky...  I am sorry... He starts to vomit after that.

I want you to vomit after marriage but he is vomiting....  Jeon sighed. 

Jungkook glares at his father and takes his phone.,.

********

I lost my Jimin and my baby...  I lost my leg too...  Yoongi cried.

Don't cry like a dog Yoongi...  Keep quiet...  Other ways people are kidnapping you...  Joon said with irritation.

I lost everything...  My Jimin my baby my leg...

Who told you to do all this...  Joon shout again...  His phone rings...  Haaloo...  I mean hello...

Your brother is here if you want him to come here...  Otherwise, I will throw him in the trash can.  Jungkook hung the call.

Jim goes straight and turns left...  We need to go to Kooki's house. Tae was there.

Yea...  Jim nods his head.

I lost Jimin, a baby, and a leg...  Yoongi cried again.

Last birth I was Hitler...  That's why I got these two stupids as my brothers.

*********

Joon makes Tae sit in the back seat with Yoongi.

Tae...  Are you dead? Yoongi asks.

No...  I need a kiss...  Where is my husband?

I lost my Jimin,  baby,  leg... 

What? Jimin lost his baby leg...  Aahaa...  My Jiminy became handicapped... 

When? Yoongi looks at him.

Yesterday.   Tae cried his heart out for Jiminy's baby leg. Yoongi also joins him.

Is that gone mad? Jin nods his head...  He looks at Joon and Kook...

Kooky...  it's ok...  You please come with us.

No...  It's not okay...  He was saying about some bet or something...  I don't know but I am not going to come back.

Kook...  He loves you...

Please go...  Don't make me angry...  His eyes filled with tears.

Why are you crying? Joon cups his face...  It's ok I will ask him.  Don't be sad. Both of us make you bad...  Sorry...

It's ok...  Jungkook gently hugged him...  Please leave me alone. Give me some space...

Ok...  I will you...  Joon pats his back.

Jim fists his hand...  He doesn't hear what they are saying but he sees they are hugging. He bites his lips...  Some unknown feelings fill him in...  What if they still love each other? Jin stares at them with doubtful eyes...

Jimin, baby,  leg...  Yoongi cried again.

My Jiminy's baby leg...  Tae also cried loudly...