28

What do you mean?  Joon looks at his two-minute younger brother.

Do you know what the problem is for our family?  Everyone living in harmony.

Wait...  I need to go to the toilet...  Taehyung said between.

Go...  Joon you listen to me...  First, we need to create a problem between Jinminkook...  If they start to fight each other...  Their parents support their children...  Our parents also support their son-in-law.  And the husbands must support only their partners...  So everyone will be separated by that.  Then we can take our partners with us. First of all, we want to destroy the bond between Jin and Jungkook...  I have an idea for that.  In two days...  Jin will catch Jungkook's throat like this...   Yoongi catches Jooni's throat.  They will fight like this...

Leave my hyung...  You stupid...  Tae jumps on Yoongi and starts to hit him...

Tae...  Leave him.  Joon said.

No hyung...  I won't stand if someone hurts you...  I will kill this idiot...  Tae bites Yoongi's ear.

You...  Bloody puppy...  I will kill you... Yoongi starts to hit back... 

Divide and rule...  Very easy...  Joon takes a pillow and blanket and moves to the next couch.  And Taegi is still fighting in bed.

************

What's the matter? Jungkook looks at Jin.

I don't know... I got there with water. But I heard fighting sounds from the room.

With whom? Kook again asks.

May Tae and Yoongi...  Joon hyung never fight...  Jimin said.

But why? 

Don't know... 

Appa needs black coffee in the morning...  Jungkook said while pouring boiled water into a pot.

My Dad is diabetic... Jimin said.  Hyung I serve coffee for older kims...  You take care of our fathers...  Jin hyung you must go younger kims...  Is that ok... 

Ok...  Both of them agree... 

Jin knocks on the door... Joon opened the door...  Morning baby...  He wishes him.

Who baby? Jin frown...

You...  He winks at him.

Coffee...  He shows the tray...   Where are they? 

Joon moves from the door...  Jin got amazed. Both Tae and Yoongi hugging and sleeping together.

Then who fought yesterday?  Jin looks. He put the tray on the nightstand.

Jin get ready...  We need to go passport office.

Today? Jin asks.

Yes.  Take your ID proofs too.  Go and get ready fast.

*********

Taehyung hides behind the door of the guest room...  Once Jeon got to the washroom...  He locks him and runs to Jungkook...

Baby...  He hugged him.

Leave me...  Jungkook wiggled.

No...  I want to talk to you...  My classes will start today. I will be busy.

So what?  Jungkook asks.

Nothing...  I am just informing you.  From today you will miss me...  Tae hug him more...  My cheeks still hurting...  Please kiss me... 

Leave me Tae...  Jungkook hit him with his elbow.

No... I want a kissy...

I will give you one...  Someone said from behind.

Who? Mom. 

Son...  go and pack your bag. You are going to the hostel today...  Go go...

What?  Jungkook looked at him. Hostel?

Yes... I am going to the hostel today. Tae said with a pout.  I am going to miss you.

Enough...  Go and get ready...  Joon will drop you.