29

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook...  I am going to miss you. But no one loves me... 

Jungkook was packing Tae's bag. It's not like I was happy you are going to the hostel. But it's ok. I want to take care of my business too... 

Kooky baby...  Tae happily Jump out of the bed...  Do you love me?  He asks.

Yes...  Jungkook nodded his head with a smile...  Koo...  Tae Jumped on him...  Jungkook caught him perfectly.  Tae places a kiss on his nose...  I love you...

Jungkook...  Mr.  Jeon calls him loudly. Kook immediately dropped the Tae...

Ouch... Tae pat his butt with a pout. Why do you drop me?

Go and get ready... It's already late... Jungkook took his bag and walked out.

Yoongi... With a loud cry... Tae runs to his brother.

Don't worry... In just a matter of two weeks, I will bring you back. Yoongi promised him.

Ok... I am going... Tae kisses Yoongi's cheeks.

Bye... Yoongi hugs him...

Mom... Aunt... Baby is going... Tae makes a sad face.

No place for another baby... That's why we're sending you to throttle Mrs. Kim hugs him.

What do you mean? He asks innocently.

Don't act a fool baby Kim... He is narrows his eyes.

Bye, Jiminy...  He hugs Jimin...

Bye, Taetae... If I was free I will come with you... He said while touching his small bump...

Appa... He cried...

Go, baby... Appa will pick you up every Saturday...

Cooking noona... Cleaning noona... Tae hug them... They also cried.

Mr. Park looks at everyone...they are all crying including the maids and drivers. Do they send them to a war field? He asks himself.

Kooki... I will miss you...

Miss you too baby... Jungkook hugs him.

His school and Hostel are two kilometers away from here... Mr. Park again said himself.

Tae said a final goodbye to everyone and walks to the car... Once the car passes the gate the whole family burst into tears.

This family is full of crazy people... Mr. Park looks at Jeon who wipes his eyes.  He must be happy but why is he crying too... I want separate Yoongi and Jimin and save my son from this family.

**********

After a long vacation, Jungkook joined back to his cafe called  Latte Loca... Just opposite Tae's school.  He started this once after he graduated.  Jungkook look at the school... He also studies there... Namjoon too.   Immediately cafe filled with customers and he got busy. He has some other workers too.

It's been evening time... Latte Loca was busy with students and teachers.  Jungkook was serving at the table.

Look the prince comes with the king... One student said. Jungkook turn back... Tae with another boy. His blood boiled like coffee cause they are holding hands with each other...

Come on... They are just best friends... Some others said.

Whatever... They look so cool.

Tae enters the coffee shop with him... And he sees his husband who stands there with a heavy face... Koo baby...  Kooky... He runs to him and hugs him...  My instinct saying you are near to me... Tae cups his face and kisses him all over his face. Customers and workers just stare at them.

Tae... Jungkook calls him in a pleading tone... 

What baby?  Are you working here? Oh God... Come let's have something...

Tae... I... Jungkook tries to move away...

Guys... He calls others... Some of you may know this is my husband... If someone does not know then get to know... This Kim Jungkook,
This beautiful boy belongs to me... If anyone looks at him with any intention... You know who is kims are...

What happens with this boy?  Jungkook looked at him.

Mr. Baby Kim... Mr. Jeon enters the scene from somewhere. The