31

Kooky ... What are you doing? 

Nothing...

You know i really miss you when I was at the hostel. Don't you miss me?

No... Jungkook said with a smile.

Why? Tae makes a sad face.

Why should I miss you?

Don't you love me? Tae makes pouty lips...

Jungkook stared at him... Why are you so cute? He pinches others cheeks.

Don't touch me... You don't love me... Tae looks down.

Who told you?  I love you so much and i really miss you alot.

I know.... Tae sit beside Jungkook and take his hand... I love you... He start to kiss on his fingers.  Tell to hyung that you want me to stay here. Don't send me to hostel back.

No... Mom will scold me. And also you are so naughty.

Please Kooky baby... I will be a good boy... Promise. Please recommend for me. Please... If hyung agree mom will agree too. I love you... Please Baby...

I will try... Jungkook sighed. ...

Ya...he hug him... I love you.

""********

It was beautiful Sunday evening... Six of them sat together on garden. Yoongi was massaging Jimin's foot...  Tae was trying to flirt with Jungkook. Jin and Joon were in a serious conversation about global warming.

Kooki... Who is elder? You or Jooni hyung ?

We are same age...

I mean monthly...

What are you talking about? Jungkook looks at him.

I mean who is older... You or hyung in months.

It's me... One month older than him...

Oh... Then you are elder than Yoongi hyung... Yoongi hyung is 2 minutes younger than Joon hyung.

So? Jungkook look at him.

I was just asking... Tae shurug his shoulder. But you look so younger than two of them... My pretty baby... Tae winks at him.

Shut up... Jungkook became a red tomato. You are becoming so cheesy now a days...

Guys... Namjoon calls him. Let's go for a foreign trip...

Where ? Others look at him.

Antartica... Ice are melting so bad so...

He definitely mad... Jungkook sighed.

Are you serious Jooni? Yoongi stare at him.

Better i should go to school... Tae look away.

Yes... We can ... But after 8 months... Then i will be free... Jimin chirps.

I am just Joking guys... Actually I have a conference at  Thailand... So...

Yes... I am in.. Tae said.

Then her ready for tomorrow morning... Ok?

Yes...

Kooki... It's our first honeymoon trip... Get ready.. Tae pinch him.

First complete your school then we can think about honeymoon... Jungkook twist his ears...

*********"

Morning was chaotic... They are getting ready for the trip... Only happiness everywhere.

It's only for three days and why are they packing the whole house? Yoongi asks Tae.

I don't know... Jungkook even take some plates and glasses...

Jimin packed two clocks... I don't know why...

I thought we are idiots but no... They are more idiots than us... Tae sighed.

Guys let's go... Joon and Jin come with there luggage...

Ya.... Let's go...  Tae jumped... Iam so exciting... I am going a trip with my baby... He Said. Jungkook held his hand ... Tae... He call him..

Hyung  carry me to car .. .. i can't walk. Iam tired... Jimin make grabby hand to Yoongi.

All at your service my prince... Yoongi bowed at him.

Who is now?  The couple stare at the car which coming through the gate...

Who ever... We want go to trip... Yoongi said...

Yes.. of course... Others agreed.

And a beautiful yet handsome boy come out from the car...

Oh..... Three brothers runs to the boy making there partners behind... Three of them hug the boy at once...

Who is that? Jin asks to his co brothers.

Jung Hoseok... Their love intrest... Jimin answered with a gritted teeth.