12

How dare you Jungkook? That boy literally begs you and you avoid him.

It's not like that Dad... He is not so innocent...

You should adjust with him... He is your husband...

Dad...i...

No more excuses... You are going to ask sorry to him. Right now.  He stops his car infront of Kimhouse. Come here.

Jungkook grit his teeth and follow his father.

What the hell? Both jeon's are stand at the door. The house looks like a battlefield after bomb explosion. Jeon and son collect everything and runs to hospital.

********

Joon leg's angle was twisted... Mr.kim have 12 stich wound on his head. Mrs.kim's finger was broken. Mina's ear was wounded.

You should bring that animal which bites you... Doctor said to Yoongi. Yoongi looks at Jimin... This animal bites me. Jimin bites his husband's cheeks like an apple bite.

Doctors stare at the boy with a wide opened mouth.

Yoongi's father's leg is  fractured... He need to stay in hospital for two months... A poor man come for attending nephew's marriage was admitted to the hospital.

Cooking noona, cleaning noona , driver hyungs everyone was admitted at hospital.

Finally our baby Kim... He was chasing a nurse with a medicine stand because she tries to inject him... Kooky and some people run behind him..

Tae... Stop... What are you doing? Jungkook calls him... Tae... Please... He caught his husband...  What are you doing? Jungkook hug him ... Please stay calm...

She try to kill me with that needle. He pants heavily.

Just shut up... Come with me ... He manages to bring him back...

Kooky... look grandma. The old lady which they admitted at morning.

Oh my God... Escape....  poor lady she runs like a light while seeing Taehyung.

Where she gone? He looks at the way she goes.

*********

Jin got a call from Jungkook... Jin... Immediately come to hospital Hope... It's very urgent...

Jin rush to hospital...  Jeon Jungkook?

Ward number 15...

Thankyou...  He rush towards lift.

Jin laughed one minute 27 seconds after seeing all of them...the whole Kim family was admitted there. Ward number 15 was exclusively arranged only for them...

Jin sit beside his husband... Why you hit him? He asks.

Non of your business... Joon looks another side.

He tells me... Jin laughed.

Then why are you asking me?  Joon shout at him.

Nothing... i was just...

Don't so happy... I will do that for anyone. Don't stay here... Go home. I don't want your help.

You do something for me and i will repay you. I can help untill you get better.

********

I need a kiss here... Tae point to his head... Jungkook place a kiss ... And he open mouth for food...

Here... He point his cheeks...

Ok... Jungkook kiss and feed him.. they don't find any problem kiss his husband infront of others. Because he feels he is like a baby... A small baby...

******"

Sorry .... It was my pregnancy hormones..

No... It was your teeth.. why you do this to me?

You call me idiot...

So? Yoongi stare at him..

Last time you said... Bite me baby ... Bite me baby... Now what?

Yoongi stare at him and touch his cheeks it was covered with bandied and three injection not for getting poison.

I am sorry...

It's ok... Yoongi sighed...

********

Mr. Jeon stare at his son and his husband... Shamelessly kissing in hospital bed. Let me take picture of them. What if i can't see him again? This family is so dangerous.