8

Joon looks at his clock... 6 am. It's Sunday today. Finally, he finishes all the k dramas on his list. Now he wants to sleep then Monday he can go to the office as a fresh piece. He falls on the mattress. In a few seconds, his eyes obtain sleep. The boy was watching his favorite series and he lied to his parents that he had an important business. Little did he know today is his marriage.

Yoongi, Tae goes and wakes up Joon. Mina orders them. Both of them walk to Joon's room. No one disturbs him for days cause he was doing important business.

Hyung... Open the door... Tae calls loudly.
Hyung...

Jooni... Yoongi also knocks on the door. They look at each other...

maybe sleeping still. Let's get in. Tae opened the door and found the groom was sleeping.

Hyung... They called him but the man was sleeping like a sloth. Tae stare at him.

What? Yoongi asks.

He is breathing. He said... Hyung woke up. Let's go. It's your marriage today. Hyung... Hyung.

What the hell? When did he become a heavy sleeper? Jooni... Yoongi shakes him. But the man was still sleeping. Yoongi pours a cup of water on his head and wakes up... Who are you? He looks at them.

Tae and Yoongi make him sit on the toilet seat... The boy was still sleeping. They rush his teeth and bathe him. A makeup artist stands in front of him... He is sleeping still...

Hyung...

Kill him... Joon shouts suddenly.

Mommy... The makeup artist startled.

He is drunken... do it... Yoongi said to her. She looks at him and gulped... Then start here work.

*********

Hyung... Come... Three of them walk to church, and others are already present there. Namjoon wasn't walking Tae and Yoongi makes him walk. If they stop for a moment, Namjoon fell asleep. Somehow they manage to stand at the altar.

What happens? Mr. Kim looks at his family.

I don't know. Is he drunk?

No... He is a teetotaler.

What happens to my child? Mrs. Kim got tensed.

Jungkook walks to Tae... Baby, what happens? Jungkook asks Tae.

He was watching the series for days and now sleeping. That's all.

Jungkook doesn't understand anything but he just nods his head. While hearing the sound they turn towards the door... The bride and family. Joon was half asleep.

Oh... God Unni... He is beautiful... Mina commented.

Wow... Beautiful... Yoongi commented.

Like an angel... Tae smiles at his soon-to-be brother-in-law. And he got a pinch on his hand from his husband. Small jealousy is built in Jungkook.

Jin stands beside Joon... He looks at his groom.

Hello... Joon wishes him...

Hai... Jin with his back.

Joon again closes his eyes... Noo... Yoongi wakes him up. The priest starts prayer. Priest looks at Joon do you take him as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you?

I love you... Joon said...

Jin looks at him... Isn't he normal?

Hyung... Said I do... Taehyung pinches him...

Hyung said I do... Joon repeats his words.

With a frown, the priest turns towards Jin... Same questions but the boy got confused. His husband-to-be man was standing like a drunkard. He looks at his father and slowly said... I... I do...

You can kiss your bride... The priest said to him.

I will kiss yesterday tomorrow I am sleepy... Joon said with a pout.

What? Priest and Jin look at him...

Sorry... Yoongi turned Joon towards Jin. Hyung kiss him. Tae said but he fell on Jin and slept.

Mr. Kim Namjoom successfully destroyed his marriage. Jin cried and asks to his parents take him too with him. But mr. Kim and his family assure that Jin will be safe with them.

The party was also canceled because the groom was sleeping.

*********

Hai... Jungkook sit beside Jin... I am Jungkook... Tae's husband.

Jin smiles between tears.

Don't worry... He is a gentleman. I mean he watches dramas the whole night. That's what happens... Jungkook pats his hand.

Yea... Jin wipes his eyes...

Everything will be normal once he wakes up... Jungkook smiled assured with a smile.