17

If that Park finds me...  Yoongi sighed heavily. 

Jimin will kick you out of his life...  If he knows the truth. Tae laughed.

Mr.Kim Taehyung...  If Jimin knows anything  I will tell all the truth to Jungkook.  Then he will kick you out not only Kook...  Joon also kicks you out...  Yoongi looks at him.

Hyung...  Tae makes a crying face...  don't do that...  Let's walk in hand...  You just hide here until Mr. Park goes back to his house.

Yea...  Yoongi sat down on the floor...  They were underground.  But I want to see Jiminy...  Yoongi pouts sadly... 

Just sit here...  I will be back...  Taehyung said to him.

*********

Your coffee...  An office boy delivers the coffee.

Thank you...  Jin removes his glass and takes the coffee and walks near the glass window. It's raining outside....he looks outside... seeing rain from a height is a beautiful view. Beautiful...

Yes...  Nice view... 

Jin feels his neck was hit with the hot breath and he knows who is that...  He turns towards him...  Move...  Jin said...  They were so close.

Why? I am watching the rain...  Joon said.

Move...  Otherwise, I will pour this coffee over you...  Jim threatens him.

Oh...  Then do it...  Joon said to the boy.

Boss...  Please.   Move...  Jin begs...

Turn back and enjoy the rain Mr...  Joon flow some air to his face...  Are you angry with me?

No...  Jin said.

Why? 

Why should I? It was just a misunderstanding.  It's ok...  I think we should move for divorce now...  Jin rice his eyes to see his face...  Handsome as usual.

I was thinking about the same...  But I want to convince my whole family first. Joon caresses his soft locks.

Then do it...  Dad was forcing me to come to your home...

Then come home...  I mean you can come home at any time... Feel free.

Why? Who am I?

My first husband.  Tae always said this...

Excuse guys...  If your romantic scene ends... I need to take some files. Mr. Kim said to them.

We were discussing getting a divorce, Dad. , Joon said.

What? By hugging each other...  This is how someone is speaking about divorce. But both of you look nice together. Come on Jin...  Let's go to a conference.

I will come with you...

Please Joon...  Don't come with us...  If someone looks at your husband you will hit them... Then I will lose this deal too... You're never going to help me it's ok but please don't harry me. Mr. Kim said to his son.

*******

Baby...  Tae back hugged his husband.

What? Jungkook said a bit rudely.

Why are you behaving like this?  Tae pout.

What's happening here?

Baby... Tae kisses his neck...  I feel like doing romance...

I feel like killing you...  Where is he?

Who? Our baby... He is still here...  Tae Pat Kook's stomach...

Tae... Where is Yoongi?

Leave him...  Now kiss me...  I crave to taste your lips. Come on baby...

Leave me...  Jungkook pushes him and walks out of the kitchen.

Baby...  Tae stomp after him.

"************

What the hell is that? Why is Jimin's husband with Taehyung to be this close? Something fishy...  I need to stay here to find the truth. Mr. Park grits his teeth... I should find the truth for my son.