42

I am going to be a father... Taehyung announced happily.

You can't be Taehyung... You are married... Fathers can't marry. Yoongi said to him.

What are you talking Yoongi? My Kooki is pregnant. I am going to a father.

Oh my Jungkook will arrested for child molestation. Yoongi  close his mouth in shock.

What are you speaking hyung? Congratulate me.

Congratulations baby...  Joon hug him. Where is Kooky?

Room...

Go and take care of him... He needs you. Joon said to him

Anyways congratulations baby... Yoongi pat his head.

Thanks... Tell this to Jiminy and Jin hyung... Tae runs to room while singing a nursery rhymes.

Namjoon sighed ... Where this is going? If they Hobi is already married how they will react and how about this...

You don't worry two minutes older hyung... everything will be alright...  But who is his wife?  I never saw her .

You know her... She was our junior...

Name?

Rose...

What? That gril who bully me everyday at school . Yoongi shocked.

Yes... The same..

She is mad hyung... A real physco... No..
How he do this to our family?

Yoongi... Two minutes younger brother... Actually who is normal in our family? Parents,sons,son in laws their family... Every one is mad... And Rose is perfect for our family...

But hyung she put crab on teachers coat because he scold her...

Ones Jungkook pour hot soup on a teacher because he calls him idiot... Ones Jimin and Taehyung stick notice against principal calls him dump ... And You kick your teacher because he torn your assignment.

Ya... We never broken the bones of  any teacher . Yoongi looks away.

That was an accident... Whatever this family and people are really abnormal...  So be careful. Go and sleep... We need to go before 6... She asks Hoseok to reach their at 9 am sharp otherwise she burn the house...

Yoongi gulped... Better i should go back with my Jimin... Mochi ... He walks to room.

Jin is so normal... It's not match for our family... Why he is not over react... Namjoon open his room door. What the hell?  The whole room filled with cotton.

What is this? Joon looks at his husband.

I got bored so i thought...

So... You tore all these bed pillows.

It's looks so good so.. i... Jin scratch his head.

Who said this fool is normal?... He slapped himself.

*********

The vehicle stopped in front of a house... Not so modern but not so old... There is a big garden too...

This is your grandpa's house... Jungkook asks to Taehyung.

Yes ... Hoseok hyungs house..

What? You said it's your grandpa's...

Don't argue... Not good for baby... Come.. let's go in.

Why are you shivering like this? Don't worry they will take it easy... Namjoon tap his shoulder.

I am scared my wife and child...

Ahaaa... They will heard a loud cry...  Mr. Kim fall on ground.

Someone shoot me... He said...

WHO ARE YOU ?  All of them heard a small sound. There is a boy and girl with a toy gun...

Taehyung and Jimin smile at wnvuthem while others stare at them.  Hoseok hide behind Namjoon... My kids... Twins... He said.