3

Good morning Kooki son... Come here... Kim invites him happily to the balcony.

Cookyson... Namjoon looks at his father.

K O O K Y... My son in law...

Oh... American University student with scholarship... Joon smiles at him.

Where are your five sisters ? Jungkook shot back.

Where is Taetae? Joon asks and Jungkook gulps. He doesn't see the boy till now.

Jooni... Go and do what i said to you. Don't forget about the biodata... Go... Go... Now.. Kim shouted at him.

I am going ,   sit with your son in lowclass.

********

Namjoon looks at the boy... Don't shy with this body... He said.

Sorry sir... Jackson said in a sweet voice.

Sir! You can call me Joon or hyung.

I respect you sir... Jackson smiles at him.

Ok... Let's sit intooffice... This mall is ours... My Appa has a private room here... Come... Both of them walks to esclater...

Sir... I am afraid of esclater... Jackson hold Joon's hand.

Are you kid or something ... Come. Joon lovingly calls him..

No sir... I am scared...

Jacku... Come on put your right leg on ftont and right leg on right...

What? Jackson looks at him...

I mean... Left leg on back and right leg on front... Just like ... Hold my hand...

Move idiots... Someone push Joon and fall on a boy and both of scroll down...

Sir... Sir... Jackson runs behind them...

Both of them fell on the floor and smash their lips together...

Joon stare at the boy under him...

Move... Stupid... The boy push him..

Sir... Are you ok? Jackson help to stands him. His eyes was still on the boy. 

The boy touch his lips... It's bleeding... How dare you? Namjoon got a slap on his left cheek. Scoundrel.... And he walks away.

Joon cover his cheeks... What the hell? Am i look like drums to all of you... He shouted at  Jackson.

Why are shouting at me? Jackson frown.

I will kill him... Joon grit his teeth and walks to security room.  I need the complete details that bastard who slap me... He scream at securities.

*********

Jungkook was roaming around the house... He heard sound of water. He walks to there. He saw someone sitting beside on pool. Jungkook walks to the person.

Hai ...

Oh my mommy... Mafia boss... Taehyung turn back.

What? Jungkook looks at him.

Mafia boss... Taehyung pout cutely.

Who?  Jungkook frown.

You... Tae point at Jungkook...

Me? Why?

Tattoos... He point his finger to Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook just stare at the boy... A  cute baby boy with doe eyes... A cute pout on his lips... For the first in life Jungkook feels something towards another boy... He feels to hide the boy on his pocket. Why are you so cute? Jungkook pinch his cheeks.

I am cute that's why... What's your mafia groups name? Is they powerful?  He asks.

Iam not a mafia Tae .... Jungkook laughed.

Then why tattoos? Tae narrow his eyes.

I like tattoos that's why...

So you are not mafia?

No... Jungkook nod his head.

Oki... Jungkook do you know Cooking? I mean baking?

Yes... Jungkook look at him...

Then come bake a chocolate cake for me... Come... He hope like rabbit and go out.

Jungkook press his hand on chest... Why it's beeting so different. Thanks mr. Kim for making this for me... Jungkook also walks behind Taehyung.

*******

Jooni... Did you see him? What he said? Where is his biodata?

No... I don't see him...

Are you drunk? Kim frown

No... Namjoon said.

How much is this?  Taehyung shows his two fingers.

Joon ... Stare at him... 45... He answered.

Nice... Come with me before mom catches you... Tae hold his hand and walks to his room.

What is this? Kim takes an envelope which falls from Jooni's hand. Biodata... He wide his eyes. He open the paper...

Kim Seokjin... Kim stare at the photograph. But he said Jackson or something... Whatever... His  love is our like... What the hell iam talking?  Seokjin son... I am coming...

.