44

No... I never accept this marriage. This girl is not good for you... Older Kims make their statement sternly.

Hobi... Do you want me or not?

I want you... Only you.. please uncles and aunts... She changed a lot... And my Kids...

Yes... Mom.. he has two lovely kids... A girl and boy... They are twins... Just look at them and you will be happy... Joon said with a loving smile.

Where are they? Mina Asks..

Eun ... Haneul wishes your grandparents. Hoseok said to his children.

No... Hobi they are so annoying. Haneul said.

These little devils... Joon fist his hand.

My son knows everyone... Rose laughed... But some smell hit her nose... Hanu... Eun... Where were you? She looks at them.

Kitchen... They answered.

Yoongi takes Jimin in his hand and runs out of the house. The gas is open... He screams on top of his lungs.

***********

The whole family was in the police station for burning the house and creating a violent atmosphere .

This is how you raise your children? Mina asks Hobi and Rose.

I think they have their mother's DNA more than their father's... Mrs. Kim sighed.

Shut up old lady... Your children are not saints... Rose grit her teeth.

This is what a  honeymoon looks like? Jin asks Joon.

Thanks to God that we are alive... Mr. Kim said.

A policeman arranged a room for Jimin and children. They were sleeping peacefully.

Do you want to sleep? Taehyung asks Jungkook.

No... He leans to Tae's chest... Let's go home.

They were waiting for their advocate and Jeon to come.

After a few hours... Their advocate and Mr. Jeon reached the place. Kook... Jeon rushed to him. Are you ok baby?  He checked his son.  I told you it's not safe with them... He hugged his son...

I am ok Dad...

They got bail... Let's go back home now. Mr. Kim said.

No ... We have a lot of jobs here. Namjoon and Yoongi.

What Job? All of them look at them.

That's none of your business ...

But where will we stay?

Whatever happens we are not going anywhere... We need to stay here for one week. I will arrange a place for us. Joon said to them.

I am taking my son with me... Jeon said.

You are also staying with us...  Mr. Park and Jin's parents will be coming here tomorrow.
Joon shouted at them.

Are you planning to create a new country? Why are you bringing the whole family together ? And the house is already burnt. Mina got angry.

Mom... Please. There is a reason behind everything. Yoongi said to them.

Let's go to the new place 

********

Dear Kims..

I thought your family would destroy after my letter but your bonding is so strong. And now I am coming to you... I will kill each and everyone in your family. And one of your family member is mine ... I will take my baby back. Wait for me....

Namjoon read the letter once again ... Who will be ?

I know... Taehyung said.

Who? Others look at him.

Our enemy... Tae said very seriously.

Don't catch me let me kill him... Yoongi said to Hoseok.

Guys...  Rose also received a letter that i was cheating on her with one of our family members.  She was planning to kill me for that. Hobi said in horror.

And the interesting part is the one who sent the letter from this village . Joon said.

What? He is threatening us for killing and you come to his mouth... Taehyung shout.

Taehyung You don't know who your brother is? Joon looks at him.

Kim Namjoon is my brother... I know. Taehyung said.

I will not catch you... Kill him now... Hobi said to Yoongi.

Idiots... Focus on our mission. We want to catch our enemy together.  Namjoon said .

Yes ... Hobi and Yoongi agreed. And they look at Taehyung... Don't say anything stupid... Join us. 

Yes... We will find our enemy and we will punish them before my baby is born.