5

Both kims and Mrs. Kims happily fixed their son's marriage.  so...  Next Sunday...  Joan's kims look at Jin's kims.

What? It's Wednesday today.   Let them date for some time.

No...  My son loves your son...  That's enough.  As soon as we want to do this. Namjoon is going to be CEO soon before that... 

Ok...  Jin's parents agree with them.

********

Who bites your lips like this?  Jin's friend looks at him.

I told you no one bites...  It was an accident. But he is so handsome. Jin smiles cheekily.

Oh...  Mr. Are you in love?

Love!  That boy was wearing nothing but brands from head to toy and look at me I used this dress for two weeks straight.  He looks like a businessman and I am an attendee in a coffee shop. I forget like a dream...  but that was so romantic like drama. He smiled again. From childhood, I don't get anything that I wish...  With a sigh, he walks to another customer with a beautiful smile.

***********

Taehyung took his back bag and walk down. He was going to college.

Food... 

Mom... I... Oh, Kooky...  Where is Mom?

They went to fix the marriage. Where are you going? Jungkook looked at him.

School...

Are you still studying?

Last year...  Jungkook.  Do you come with me?

Me! No...  I..  Ok...  Jungkook smiles at him.

Both of them walk to the parking. Which car? Jungkook looked at him.

Not car Kooky...  This one...  Tae shows him a sports bike. Let's go. Tae gives his puppy to the maid and says bye to him...  Come...  He invites Jungkook.  Jungkook sits in the back seat and hugs Taehyung...  He shows his tongue to Tan and Tan barks at him.

***********

Taehyung stopped his bike in the parking lot. Come...  Both of them walk to school. That was one of the most famous schools in the country.

Taetae...  Jungkook heard an exciting voice.  He turns back... A beautiful cute boy...

Jiminy...  I missed you...  Tae hugs him.  This is kooky...  I told you.

Hi, hyung...  Jimin bows at him.  I am Jimin his best friend.

Jungkook.  He said.

Why are you looking at me like that hyung? I already have one...  Jimin said while eying at Jungkook's tight face.

No...  It's not like that...  Tae I am going home...  Bye Jimin. 

Kooki...  Let's meet my other friends too. Tae holds his hand.

********

Jungkook throws a pillow at his father. He introduces me as his friend and those idiots are calling me hyung... Only that Jimin boy knows who I am. But he never said about Jimin to me.

Kooki...  You just got married...  It will take time.

Time, my foot...   That tall bish is getting married.  Should I see his romance in front of me?

Is that a problem?

Yes...  Appa I like him..  I mean I love him. He is so cute like a doll. Innocent too. I want him. Jungkook looked at his father like a kid who asked for his favorite toy.

I will do something...  His father assured him.

**************

Joon successfully finishes his 47th k drama... 

Are you still with those Chinese boys?

For God's sake, they are not Chinese. Joon said with irritation.

Whatever? Jooni when are you going to join the company?

Next Monday... 

Promise? Mrs.  Kim lovingly pats his hair.

Yes... 

We fix your marriage... 

Yea...

He looks like an angel...

He is an angel...  Joon smiles...  He was talking about Jackson. But we are in a fight. He didn't attend my calls.

He will...  Jooni...  That Jungkook...  I don't think he is good for our Tae.

Mom...  I know kook...  He is a lovely boy...  And you have a mother-in-law syndrome. He brought without his mother.  Just love him..  He,  you, and our home will be happy. Now leave me alone, before Monday I want to finish at least 50 dramas... the