21

Taehyung looked at him. Baby I love you very much... I only love you sincerely.

What are you hiding from me Taehyung?

Tell us Taehyung... What's that? Mr. Kim looks at his son.

Tae looks down... Joon hyung loves you sincerely... He was about to propose you but before that, I saw you and I like you. So I lied to hyung that you are a characterless boy... Yoongi hyung supports me... I said I saw you in a strip club with another boy... That's why hyung got break up with you...

What? Jungkook fist his hand.

It's me who broke your marriage... I mean I offer some money and he obeyed. And it was all drama. Yoongi hyung was there too and he suggest my name to Appa... I like you so I...

Enough... Jungkook blocks him with his hand.  You acted well. Now it's enough... Goodbye... He walks to his room.

Do you know all about this? Mr.Kim asks Namjoon. He nods no...

********

Jungkook was packing his dress... He feels so betrayed.

Jungkook...

He looks at the sound... Do you believe what he says about me?

No... Joon said confidently. But.. i.. sorry.

At least you can ask me... I loved you I love you... He wipes his eyes and closes the bag. Ask your brother to divorce me. He walks outside with his bag.

Kooki... Tae rushes towards him. Where are you going?

Don't... He points his finger at him.

No... Please listen to me... I love you...

Just shut up Taehyung... Let me go... I hate you...

Kooki... Please... I...ok.. give me a chance.

For what? Again and again, making me a fool. Give me a divorce and go to hell... Jungkook walks to the door.

What do you think about yourself? A king yourself. You know who helps me to marry you, your father.  But when I know you are elder than me... I lost interest. All these days I was trying to find love again... And I know you fall for me too... If you divorce me I will find someone else... But you don't... Old soul. Tae shout at him...

Tae... What are you talking about? Jin asks.

Oh... Look at him... Looking like a muzzled bunny ... He is not good for me.

The... You are going to regret this.

No.  I am not... Tae said.

Why are you crying then? Jin stares at him.

I... Am... He sobbed loudly... I am not crying. He burst into tears.

**********

I should speak with him... Poor boy. Joon sighed.

Do you believe when Tae says all that about him?

Not exactly but... I never hurt my brother's feelings. So i. My bad.

Let's go meet him...

For what? He is not a crybaby like you. Very bold and courageous. He will manage himself.  What about Taehyung?

Crying...

*********

Jiminaaa ... Open the door... I need to talk to you... Please, baby... Open the door. At least think about our child baby... Open the door. Yoongi screams at the front door.

I will count 5... Open the door... 1... Jiminaa.... 2... Open the damn door.... 3.... Mr. Park give me a chance to explain... 4... 5
..ok... He kicks the door strong...

Namjoon got a call from Yoongi... Hyug I think my leg is fractured come and collect me from Park's house.

*******

I thought my children are the best in the world. Stupids.

Yes ...one married a boy from a poor family.
Another one found our enemy's son and the last one married to our manager's son. Mina nods her head.

What do they do? It's all about our children. I think Namjoon find some way to solve these problems.

He didn't know how to solve his problems. Where is Taehyung?

********

Cleaning noona... I love him... I do all this for him... Cooking noona help me... He cried even more.

You are such a devil baby... Noonan said.

Not I am... But I am a devil for him. I love him. I am going to see him... He wipes his eyes... I want to meet my husband now. Kooki, I am coming...