10

Yoongi stopped his car in front of the restaurant.  Three Kims walk to the restaurant. Minni...  Tae runs to his best friend and hugs him...  Minni, he was cheating on me.  He cried.

Who? Jimin asks while hugging him.

Jungkook... He was in love with my hyung and he married me for taking revenge. Taehyung created his theories about his marriage.

Oh...  No...  It's ok baby...  Jimin pats his back.

Minni...  Yoongi runs to him... Hyung, with a cry Jimin falls on his chest.

Why are you crying? Congrats baby...  I love you so much...  He kissed his hair... 

What should I do now? I can't go home.

We are going to our home Jimin...  Namjoom said to him. Let's go and meet our parents. They must be happy. Let's go...

Let's go home...  Jinjaaa...  We are going to live together...  Taehyung jumps up and down.

Yoongi gulped...  He doesn't know what's going to happen next. But he doesn't want to make his boy sad.

Let's go...  Yoongi holds Jimin's hand and walks towards the car.

***********

Four kims stare at three brothers and the boy.

Who is he? Mr. Kim asks.

He is carrying a baby...  Tae said.

What? Four of them look at each other...  Who is the father?

Two brothers point at Yoongi.

No...  Mina instantly fainted...  Yoongi...  Mrs. Kim calls him...  You betrayed us.

Why our children are like this...  Mr. Kim nods his head.

He carrying my child...  If you accept him we will stay here otherwise we will go somewhere else... Yoongi said while hugging his Jimin.

Do we have another choice? Mrs. Kim shouts at him. Come here, she calls Jimin.  What is your name?

Jimin...  He said in a small voice.

Your parents?

He is an orphan...  Joon answered.

Noo...  He is Kim Jimin...  My husband...  Not an orphan. Yoongi announces loudly.

Loving so much...  Good. At least not like these fools...  Come, boy...  Mrs. Kim hugs him and walks inside the home.

Three of them sighed at the same time... 

**********

Jungkook I am here...  Jin waved his hand.

Hey...  Jungkook sits opposite him.  How are you?

Not so good...  Jin answered. My parents are compelling me to go back.

They are only compelling you my Dad blackmailing me...  Jungkook said. What's your plan?

I got a job they are providing accommodation too...  So I am decided to move.

Me too...  I quarrel with my Dad, now I am living with one of my friends.

Both of them fell into silence.  Jin...  Are you moving for divorce?

Jin looks at him and nods his head...  Yes.

***********

I miss him...  Tae said to his brother.

I told you...  It was just a mutual relationship.  We just love each other that to be for two or three days.  He was not my type and I avoided him the same for him...  We never share anything.

I like him hyung...  He is a good boy.

I know...  Go and see him. Say sorry for what you said.

What about you?  Jin...

I already talked with our advocate about getting a divorce. With that, Joon walks to his room.   Tae decided to see Jungkook the next day.

**********

Jin...  We have to go to a meeting today. Prepare that files. His boss orders him.

Yes...  Sir. He working as an assistant.

Jin arranges the files and goes with his boss.

Jin,  it's a big company... So please be gentle.

Yes...  Boss. He nods his head... 

**********

Joon...  This is your first day...  Behave properly. Wish everyone politely.  Mr. Kim advised his son. They were walking towards the office. You go and attend the conference. I will be there. Mr. Kim walks somewhere.

I know...  He said..  he walks towards the lift...  He presses the fourth floor...

Wait for us... Someone rushes towards the lift.  Both of them enter... 

Hello...  Joon wishes them... And his face changed so soon when he sees his husband with an old man.

Jin also got nervous...  He stands in a corner with his files.

You? Jin's boss looks at Namjoon.

A human being...  He answered with a disgusted face.

Jin looks at him...  How arrogant this man is...  Stupid.

*********

Taehyung presses the doorbell of Jungkook's apartment. Hug him first then...  Baby...  I am sorry... I love you...  Then kiss him... He practices what he should do with his husband once he opens the door... 

The door opened...  Baby...  Tae jumped on the person...

Aahaaa...  Both Tae and the person fall on the floor...