4

Excuse me can you please direct me to this address? Mr. Kim politely asks the man on the road.

Go straight turn and turn left second home.

Thanks... He drives his car to Kim Seokjin's house. Kim stopped his car in front of a small cozy house.  He presses the doorbell.

Who? He heard women's sounds.

Kim...  He answered.

Come inside...  Coffee is on the table. Take it.

What a system! Mr. Kim got inside and took the coffee... Hmm... nice...  But he heard a doorbell...  He walks to the door.  Who are you? He asks the man who stands in front of you.

The man stares at Kim...  Sorry I got the wrong house...  The man walks to the road and stands there for some walks somewhere.

What's that?  Mr. Kim frowned.

Thief...  Thief...  someone screams from Mr. Kim's back... Where is Thief? Call the po...  Before he completed he got hit on his head with a frying pan.

***"*****"***

Jungkook gives the cake to Taehyung which he makes himself.

Good... Delicious...  You are a promising baker Kooky...  Taehyung gives compliments

Thanks... Jungkook said with a beautiful smile.

Kooky...  Do you know the story called Kiss and Cake... 

No! Jungkook said.

Before sharing this cake with our beloved we should kiss their lips for a better taste.

I never heard that...  Jungkook said with a beating heart...  His face looks like a tomato.

Taehyung soup a spoon of cake...

Jungkook makes sure that we're alone there. If anyone sees it, what do they think...

Baby Tan...  I am coming.  Tae walks upstairs.

Baby Tan?  Jungkook walks behind him. And he finds a cute dog there. If any other person, must coo at the cuteness of that dog but this bunny got jealous because the dog sitting on Tae's lap like he owns that place.

Jungkook glared at the dog...  Tan barks at him... Who are you bunny?

That place is going to be my soon...  Jungkook narrows his eyes. He already fell for his stranger husband.

But Jungkook got burned when Tae kissed the dog and feed the cake.

Wow...  Tan also likes your cake...  He never eats cake before...  Good boy Tae kissed his dog again. Tan has 3 points and Jungkook is zero...  Tan barks for his winning moment.

Jungkook looks at the dog...  He eats that cake for making me jealous...  Both Jungkook and Tan announced a cold war for Taehyung.

*******

Mr. Kim slowly opens his eyes and looks at all of them.  Who are you? He asks.

It's our question...  Who are you? Why do you barge into our house?

I am Kim...  He tries to wake up. But his hand and legs are tied.

You are Kim then who am I...  I am Kim too. A man shouted at him.

Kim? I am Kim shi yuk...  Mr. Kim said to them.

I am Kim Min Ho...  Hello, nice to meet you both we are Kim together.

Shut...  Kim min ho got a slap...  Why did you barge into our home?

I am not a thief...  I am here with a marriage proposal. 

Marriage proposal! For this old lady? She is my wife and will find someone else. I have already fallen into this trap. Min ho...  Shout again.

No... Not for this lady...  for your son...

You old prick...  How dare you? Our son is so young for you...  Both of them glare at him.

NOOOOO... ARE DUMP OR ARE YOU MAKING ME DUMP? You FOOLS...  MY NAME IS KIM SHI YUK...  MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KIM ENTERPRISE...  I HAVE A SON CALLED KIM NAMJOON...  HE LOVES YOUR SON...  IF YOU ARE OK...  WE CAN PROCEED WITH MARRIAGE...  Kim starts pants after shouting these words at them...