16

Bloody Park...  What are you doing here? Mr.  Kim shouts and rushes toward his utmost enemy.

Where is my son? Mr. Park catches Kim's shirt collar.

Your son?

What's happening here? Joon comes...  My Gawd...  Jimin's father...

You...  You...  Bloody stupid.  Where is my son? You kidnapped my son...  Where is my son?

What are you talking about? Who is your son? We don't kidnap your son...

Appa...  Jimin calls him...

Baby mochi...  Mr. Park cried...  Oh God...  My baby mochi...

It's not your mochi or ice cream...  It's Jimin my son in law...  Kim shouts at him.

Do you marry my son? Mr park looks at Joon.

Yes... I married him... Joon nodded his head.

What others are wide their eyes...  Joon you said...  He is an orphan...  Mrs. Kim looks at him.

He is not an orphan... Mr. Park is his father.

But his husband is... 

Mom... Tae cut off his mother...  it's me who is his husband...  I married him.

What? Jungkook glares at him...

Actually.   What is happening here? Mina asks.

I will tell you...  Mr. Park looks at them...  This is my son Park Jimin. He was a student...so he was in a hostel and one day he got kidnapped by these stupids... Kim pointed at Taejoon.

What the hell is happening here?  Yoongi comes there. Oh my God...  He runs back and hides under a table...  What is this devil doing here?

We don't kidnap him...  He is here as a son-in-law...  Joon said.

Mochi...  Baby.  Tell me the truth...  If they kidnap you...  Don't worry baby...  Your...  Appa is here... 

Appa... I...  Jimin looks at him... No one kidnapped me...  I... I... I come with them.

Your lying Jiminy...  I know they kidnapped you...  For taking revenge on me...  I will sue you all...  Mr. Park shivers in anger.

Noona...  He said he was an orphan...

Not him...  Jooni said that. Mrs. Kim said to him.

Mochi...  Jimmy... Come on son let's go home... 

Uncle... He can't come with you...  He is carrying...  Taehyung said...

Don't say rubbish about my boy...  Park glares at him.

He is right...  Your son is pregnant with my son's child...  Mina said.

Yes...  This is her son...  Kim Jungkook...  Tae said suddenly.

What? Jimin and jungkook shout at the same time.

Yes...  Kim Jungkook our brother...  Joon also supports him.

You're carrying the enemy blood mochi...  With that MR. Park fainted...  Appa...  Jimin cried loudly.  Others carry him to the house...

Tae? Jungkook glared at his husband's soul... 

Baby... Tae cup his face...  Please act as Jimin's husband...  their big story behind Jimjn and Yoongi hyung but for another time...  Now... Please act for us... Please, baby...  I love you...  Tae kisses his forehead...  You will do for me...  Otherwise, we will lose our Jiminy and baby, without them Yoongi hyung never survive...  If something happens to Yoongi hyung I will kill myself...  If I die.  My Jooni will commit suicide...  If Jooni went appa amma...  Uncle aunt...  Everyone will die...  Do you want to see that...? Tell me, baby...  Do you want to see that?  So please support us in this drama...  I love you...  I will give you 12 children... Love you... 

What the fuck? Jungkook stared at him with a wide open mouth. But one thing he understands is that he is going to help him anyways.

Yoongi was missing...  Jungkook searched all over the house for him but the boy was nowhere to see.

Did you find him? Jimin asks curiously.

No...  Jiminaa...  I searched the whole house...  His phone is switched off...  How is your Dad?

Fine... But still sleeping, You know hyung...  Jimin lowered his sound...  This family is not normal.

Why? Jungkook sat beside him.

Otherwise, why did they lie today? Joon hyung asked me to say I am an orphan because our families are enemies but today...  I can't believe that...  And let me tell you another secret... 

What?  Jungkook share his eyes.

These three young Kims love a boy in common.

Have you lost like your soulmate?  Jungkook makes an angry face.

I'm telling the truth hyung...  Three of them are living like three bodies and one soul from childhood but they always fight for him...  Three of them love him very much and they even fight for him... Yoongi himself tells about that boy...

I don't know anything...  But these kims have a lot of secrets...  They are hiding something from us...  We should find all of that.

But hyung... We want to bring Jin hyung back...

Yes...  Both of them said in determination.