34

Tae... Don't make me angry in the morning. Come and get ready... Jungkook places  his hand on his hip...

No.. i don't want go to school. Tae pout sadly ... And sit in a corner of the room.

P
Tae... Don't be so stubborn... Come here... Jungkook catch Tae's hand... I said come here... He pull the boy with him.

No... Leave me i don't want to go to school... I want to be here with Hobi...

Jungkook glare at him... Come here... He make the boy sit on the car.  Baby's are better than him...

Hai.. Jungkook... Going school with husband. Hoseok came to them.

Yes...

Jungkook just imagine... Your managing three four mini Taehyung... Oh my God... Horrible... With that Hobi walks to graden.

Jungkook stand there... What he means? Mini Taehyung.... I can't handle this version.. Jungkook look at his husband... He was murmuring something with a pouty lips and scrunched nose...

**********

Boss... You have a letter... A staff informs Joon.

Give me... Who sends letter now a days? He curiously open the paper.

Dear Namjoon...

I am well wisher of yours... I want to inform you something very important. I know Hoseok is in your home. Do you really he just come to visit you... Then no... He is in love someone in your home. They are planning elope with each other. I know you don't believe me but this is the truth... That person is may be your brothers or your co- brothers otherwise your husband himself.

I know you never believe this but what I am saying is the truth.

Your

Well wisher...

Prank.... He folded the letter and put it in the drawer.  May i come in? Jin comes to the room.

Everyone waiting for you in conference table sir... He informs Joon.

Ya... Coming. Jin can we go to a coffee before conference.

I have job sir.. Jin walks out of the room and he closed the door with a loud thud.

Why he behaving so strangely? Jin frown and look at drawer which put the letter.

Jin... Took the letter which says his husband or someone is love with Hobi... He again read the letter... Please don't Namjoon... He wipe his eyes...

**********

They will come tomorrow... Joon said to his family about older Kim's during dinner. Dad... Calls me.

An unusual silence cover the whole room. Jimin looks all of them... Not my Yoongi... May Joon hyung. He thought.. Joon hyung always pamper him... I am sure it's Joon hyung.

Jungkook looks everyone... Iam sure it will Kim brothers... Tae... No way... Yoongi... It's definitely Yoongi. Hobi even said my Yoongi once... So it's Yoongi.

Jin stare at Taehyung who take a fake sick leaves... That must be Taehyung... He is more sticky with him... I am sure... It's Taehyung.... Oh God poor Kooki.

Some more... Jin serve some more food for Hoseok...

Iam full... He smiles.

You just said you are very hungry... Eat this. Jin again serve the food... This your favourite right?

How he knows his favourites?  Yoongi narrow his eyes. The person who said in letter? No way... But there is a way. We don't know anything about Jin hyung. But Hobi... He never shows intrested in us so that's means he loves someone else... Whatever not My boy... He looks at Jimin eating ice cream with cucumber...

Taehyung never doubt anyone because he decided it's Jungkook.  I will fight for my Hobi until my death... I mean Kooki... He thought with a gritted teeth.

Namjoon Count the letter as a prank... But still... He looks at Hobi.

I know iam beautiful but why all of you looking at me like this . Hobi  asks to the 12 eyes which staring at him.