𝟎𝟑: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

Thea was glad to get out of going to a family dinner, since she had archery practice that evening, which she lied about. She just didn't feel like going to Hartford and listen to her grandparents heap praise upon praise on Rory. Besides that, she doubted her presence would be missed.

So, she went to Georgia's home to play Silent Hill since Georgia got the game and was excited to play it. Sage, Aiden, and Liberty gathered around to play it together.

Sookie had made Sage take homemade pita bread and homemade hummus with him and grilled cheese crostini along while Thea brought a few boxes of pizza bagels. Aiden brought what he called broiler S'mores and Liberty brought crudités with her, because she was vegetarian. Georgia had the drinks.

"'The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh,'" Thea read once Georgia got the game going. It was a good quote. She needed to remind herself to write it down and stick it on her binder or the door of her locker.

The game started with the guy, Harry, waking up and realizing his passenger was missing before getting out of the car.

"No wonder they crashed," Aiden said. "It's foggy as hell." Thea went to get some a S'more.

Then the screen showed Harry running.

Georgia snickered, "That running is whack."

"He's running in slow motion through a field of darkness," Sage stated.

Thea read, "Cheryl, where could you be?"

Liberty asked, "What kind of name is Cheryl?"

"The people who created the Archie comics would take offense," Aiden told her.

"It's snowing and foggy," Georgia said as Harry said that town was quiet, to quiet, and like a ghost town.

"He's standing on one side of the road and had just been in a car accident. He's looking to get hit by a car," Liberty stated.

"It's Silent Hill," Sage stated. "There are no cars, only monsters that want to kill him."

Georgia started moving Harry around, "God, these controls are weird and the camera is so annoying."

"It's like the camera with the boulder level from Crash Bandicoot," Aiden said.

Thea shuddered. She hated that boulder level.

Georgia made Harry run down the sidewalk.

"You're right," Sage stated. "His running is whack."

"He runs a hell of a lot better than Rory," Thea stated and winced just for saying that out loud.

The camera panned onto a girl.

"Cheryl? Is that Cheryl?" a guy said.

Aiden asked, "Why is there voice acting now?"

Cheryl started walking away and Harry followed, "Where are you going?" Cheryl started walking away. "Hey wait...stop!"

"Just run over there and grab her," Georgia stated. She made Harry side-step and then:

I don't have a map to this place.

Thea asked, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to figure out the controls," Georgia stated. She finally made Harry move. "Okay, we lost our child. Cheryl is missing."

Aiden asked, "Was that a silhouette in the fog?"

"I think that may have been a building," Sage told him.