𝟎𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞? 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐫.

The 24th annual Dance Marathon was coming up and Thea wanted to be a part of it. For four years, Lorelai came close to beating Kirk and Donna at the Dance Marathon and this year, Thea planned on beating Kirk and out-doing Lorelai.

Fran had loaned Thea a dress to wear for the Dance Marathon, but the only problem Thea was facing was a dance partner.

Sage asked, "You're thinking about the Dance Marathon, aren't you?"

He and Sage were in the bakery because Fran had called Thea in. So the two boys were sharing a small Neapolitan cake between them with Thea occasionally going over to take small bites from the cake.

 So the two boys were sharing a small Neapolitan cake between them with Thea occasionally going over to take small bites from the cake

"Well, I need a dance partner," Thea said. "It just doesn't seem fair if I pick you over the other. Sure there's next year, but it still doesn't seem fair."

Sage and Aiden glanced at each other.

"I wouldn't trust Aiden anyway," Sage said. "Dude got a D in gym."

Aiden asked, "What's your excuse for your C+?" He reached across the table and twisted Sage's nipple.

"Ow!" Sage said, "I'm surprised that didn't tire you out considering your D." They were playful slap fighting each other.

Thea just sighed at her boyfriends' antics. "Would you both stop? I had a B- in gym so what does that make the both of you?"

Aiden suggested, "Able to keep with our threesomes?"

Ethan, who was putting cakes out on the display, just looked disgusted, because not even he wanted to know that.

Lorelai found a dance partner, but then he bailed on her for reasons that Thea didn't care to know.

So, now she and Lorelai were dance partner-less.

Thea had asked Todd, but Todd chose not to screw his sleep schedule up and had band practice with Lane, Liberty and Jess had to help at the diner and Georgia honestly didn't feel like dancing for twenty-four hours. Lane had the aforementioned band practice.

It was frustrating even though she knew that Aiden and Sage would do it if she asked, but it just wouldn't be fair.

Thea spotted Craig at his locker talking to some guy.