𝟏𝟖: 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Lorelai had successfully annoyed Doose into picking the movie for Movie in the Square. Sure, no one wanted to watch The Yearling again, so Lorelai annoyed Doose into submission so she could pick the movie.

Normally Thea would've cheered for anyone who successfully got under Doose's skin, but since it was Lorelai who did it, Thea felt sympathy for Doose because he always picked the movie. She didn't see anyone stepping up to the plate.

Once, while Thea was in the kitchen, Rory asked Thea, "What do you want to see for the Movie in the Square?"

Thea looked at her and Rory looked back before they started laughing, because they both knew that Lorelai would ignore Thea's recommendations. 

School went fine, until a bunch of kids decided to smoke weed in the restroom and proceeded to light the toilet paper

School went fine, until a bunch of kids decided to smoke weed in the restroom and proceeded to light the toilet paper. All everyone could see was a bunch of flaming toilet paper rolling down the hallway and down the stairs.

Sage had said, "I'm so glad I'm not friends with them."

According to Liberty, the principal had called in Luke to talk about something, probably had something to do with Jess stealing the baseballs, making the school use tennis balls.

Then at lunch, some girl came up to ask Thea, "Is it true that there's orgies in the woods during lunch?"

While Thea was in the cafeteria. During lunch. The girl must've realized her mistake because she took off looking embarassed.

 The girl must've realized her mistake because she took off looking embarassed

After school, Thea and her friends went to the diner together, like always. While Jess and Liberty went upstairs together, and Sage, Aiden, and Todd were in a discussion about something; Luke looked at Georgia and Thea and asked, "What are you two going to do after being here?"

Georgia seemed confused by the question, "Maybe do homework when I get home."

"That's good," Luke said. "Doing homework with the books is very good." He looked at Thea, "How about you?"

"Probably the same and then go to someone's house like always," Thea replied. "Why do you want to know?"

"I want to ask you two a favor. Oh. Uh. I was wondering if you both could tutor Jess," Luke said.