𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬

For some reason, Todd had decided to hang out with Thea and her friends. It was strange because he was Dean's friend, although it looked like Dean hung out with other people. Lane had to turn Todd down because she realized she doesn't like him like that and yet Todd continued to hang out with them, not bringing up the disaster date.

Strangely, Liberty seemed to find Todd amusing.

Todd wanted to show them a movie at his house because he wanted to show them his favorite scene in a movie called Tough Guys Don't Dance.

It was awful so far, until they got to the scene where Tim went down to the beach to read a letter.

They started cracking up at the reaction because it was bad.

"He wasn't reading a letter, he was reading the script," Liberty said.

"Imagine seeing a man spinning in a circle at the beach, saying, 'oh god, oh man,' repeatedly," Aiden said.

"God, that would be concerning," Thea said.

"I'm trying to figure out if she said, 'your pet killed them' or 'your pet, kill him'," Georgia said.

"It's 'unless you're prepared to kill them,'" Todd said.

Lane, Georgia, and Aiden came over to help organize stuff for the rummage sale since there was a fundraising thing going on

Lane, Georgia, and Aiden came over to help organize stuff for the rummage sale since there was a fundraising thing going on. A bridge was falling apart and apparently Stars Hollows's residents wanted to save it instead of getting a new, safer one.

Lorelai volunteered to run the job for some reason.

Georgia held up a spaghetti strapped shirt, "Where does this ugly ass sparkly top go?"

"In the tacky pile," Aiden said.

Rory asked, "Are you calling it tacky because you find it tacky or is it actually tacky in general?" She looked at the top Georgia was holding, "Yeah, that is tacky in general."

"So where?" asked Georgia.

"Over there," Aiden said, pointing at a spot.

Georgia tossed it over at the pile.

Thea asked, "So, where would this creepy clown baby doll go?" She held it up.

Aiden looked at it and shuddered, "In a burn barrel."

Thea tossed it to a small pile where things that couldn't be salvaged were to be hauled off to a dump.

Rory looked in a bag and held up something, "Sweater?"

"Over here," Lane said, holding up her hands. Rory tossed the sweater to her.

Aiden held up something cloth like, "What are these? Shorts?"