𝟎𝟔: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐧

Thea and her friends had gotten to Luke's before it became packed. For some reason, lately it seemed like it was getting packed because word-of-mouth was getting around. Thea really had no clue why the diner seemed to be getting popular lately.

Of course, Lorelai and Rory came in later and Lorelai noticed the packed diner and started talking about how they should start spreading 'bad word-of-mouth just so they can always have a table' which sounded horrible to Thea. Even Libby gave the duo a dirty look at that.

"It's so weird to see him talking like that," Lorelai said.

Thea looked to see that Luke was talking to a middle-aged woman wearing a hat.

Rory asked, "Like what?"

"Just all friendly," Lorelai said. "He's usually only good for a quick couple of gruff monosyllables and then he's off."

"He is the master of the monosyllable," Rory said.

Lorelai asked, "He never flirts with any of the women, do you notice that?"

Thea looked at Libby confused.

"He does," Libby whispered, "When Lorelai's not around. How else can he afford to keep the diner open? And he flirts with Lorelai numerous times."

"Hey, flirt with him now," Rory told Lorelai. "We need coffee."

Lorelai started waving a napkin and took on some kind of starlet voice, "Oh, Luke. We're just dying for some refreshments."

"Keep your pants on," Luke ordered her.

Thea and her friends snickered at that.

"Oh, my mom decided to write a book about her bank robbing days," Todd said.

Sage said, "You're never letting that go, are you?"

"If your mom robbed banks, you won't let it go either," Todd told him.

"My mom would probably knock the bank robber unconscious in her haste to get on the floor," Sage told him.

"Everyone's allowed a guilty pleasure now and again," Rory said.

"Hmm, very diplomatic from the girl who had the Bryan Adams poster above her bed for two years," Lorelai replied.

"Fink," Rory said.

Lorelai asked, "Do you have a guilty pleasure, Luke?"

Luke paused for a moment, "Nah."

Lorelai asked, "Are you into music?"

"Sure," Luke said.

Georgia frowned and looked at Todd, "Do you have a guilty pleasure?"

Thea looked at Georgia, "I know you like those blueberry cookies that I make that have the pink frosting and strawberry bits." She looked at Libby, "I know that you and Aiden both actually like rom-coms. I know that Sage rewatches Twin Peaks when he's upset and that's because he has a crush on Shelly. And I know that Todd reads Sylvia Plath and poetry."

Todd seemed to shift uncomfortably and asked, "How would you know that?"

"There's got to be at least one stalker in our group and it's not me." Thea looked at Todd, "By the way, we're out milk and peanut butter."

Todd looked like he was thinking about it and looked freaked out, "Hey. That's not funny because it's true."

Thea drank her coffee like a stalker.