𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫

Thea and her friends had made their way over to Todd's house since he wanted to show them his music.

His older sister, Tara, was in the kitchen with some woman. It looked like they were drinking wine together and laughing.

"That's her...friend, Janie," Todd said. They went to his room while Thea thought it was weird that he paused between 'her' and 'friend'.

They gathered around while Todd put a CD in a stereo.

"This is Mayhem. They're a Norwegian black metal band," Todd explained. "The history behind them is...bad."

Lane took the CD case from Todd to look at it, "Bad?"

"The lead singer took his own and his band-mate did the most sane thing ever and went to take pictures of his dead body," Todd explained.

Sage looked at Aiden, "If you were to find my body when I died for whatever reason, don't take pictures of it."

"Well damn, there goes my plan of scrap booking it to treasure it forever," Aiden said sarcastically.

Lane gave him a weird look.

"Anyway the band-mate also took pieces of his dead friend's skull to turn into necklaces," Todd added. "And then a couple of years later, a different band-mate killed him, so there's that."

"Thank you," Sage said. "For the awful story."

Todd joked, "Was it almost as awful as Wizard's First Rule?"

"I am so close to punching you in the face, Todd," Sage said.

Thea came home to find Rory putting blankets on the couch and Lorelai hovering

Lorelai asked, "Hey, where were you?"

"At Todd's," Thea said.

Lorelai asked, "Who's Todd?"

"Dean's former friend," Rory told her. "Lane wanted to go on a date with him but she didn't like him that much. Apparently they're friends now."

"We were listening to Norwegian black metal," Thea said. She looked at Rory who was laying blankets down. "What's that for?"

"For Dad," Rory said. "He looks good, don't you think?"

"I haven't seen him," Thea said.

"He looks better with short hair," Rory said. "I like it shorter."

"Short is nice," Lorelai agreed.

Thea didn't like the way Rory got whenever Christopher visited – in Hartford. He never came by Stars Hollow. Rory had this whole 'Lorelai and Christopher Get Married So Family = Whole' idea.

Thea was never that hopeful.

Rory asked, "Do you think he'll stay long?"

"Not a chance," Thea replied.