𝟏𝟕: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 '𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩

"Thea!"

That was Rory.

Thea jerked awake. "What?"

"Get up," Rory said. "We got a lot to do."

Thea groaned. It was like six in the morning. On a Saturday. Now she knew why roosters scream to start their day.

"Go organize the kitchen," Sage said.

Aiden groaned, uncovering his head to reveal that Thea was in the middle.

Rory stepped back, her eyes wide in either shock or horror, "Whoa."

Thea felt embarrassed by this more than Sookie finding them in bed together.

Rory shook her head, as if that would get rid of the memory of her sister in bed with two boys – all three clearly naked. "Hurry up and get dressed and leave before I wake Mom up."

She left the room and once the door closed, Sage and Aiden were up and getting dressed in record time – possibly breaking some world record while at it, before they were gone.

Thea went to take a quick shower and got dressed as well and went down stairs. Rory went to go wake up Lorelai and Thea noticed that something was off in the living room.

Lorelai and Rory were in the kitchen.

Thea walked in, "Is it just me or is the furniture backwards?"

"It's not just you," Lorelai told her.

"I rearranged the furniture," Rory told Thea.

Thea asked, "Why is the couch facing away from the TV?"

"The TV was too heavy to move," Rory replied. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I am," Lorelai replied. "Just, uh, just one quick sec. Um, why don't you – could you put the pen down?"

"Just finishing the list," Rory said.

"Yes, I see," Lorelai said. She went to sit down and took the pen from Rory, "And as much as I love your list, let's just finish this particular one in a little while, okay?"

"Okay," Rory replied.

"Rory, I'm concerned about you," Lorelai said. "I wish you would talk to me."

"I don't want to deal with it right now," Rory replied. "I can't deal with it right now."

Thea had no clue what they were talking about.

"Fair enough," Lorelai said. "But listen, I've had my heart broken before. It's really hard. It's hard for everyone, so I can give you a little advice."

"Okay," Rory said.

"I think what you really need to do today is wallow," Lorelai said.

"Wallow?" asked Rory, like she never heard the word before.

Thea was sure that she had fallen asleep right at the table because she came to, hearing Lorelai ask, "So should we rent Old Yeller too? Or is that just a guy's crying movie?"

"You're not listening to me," Rory accused.

"I am listening to you," Lorelai defended herself. "I just – I don't agree with you."

"I don't want to wallow, and you can't make me," Rory said.

Oh, so that's why Rory was being weird. Funnily enough, Thea had been broken up with before. However, Thea didn't exactly wallow. She, Liberty, and Georgia went to toilet paper Thea's ex-boyfriend's house, and honestly that was a lot better than sitting around moping.