𝟎𝟖: 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥

There was a town meeting, but Thea really didn't feel like going to it. Sure, the only good thing that came out of them was seeing Luke argue about the reenactment with Mayor Harry Porter, who pretends that he doesn't know Luke. Thea didn't enjoy seeing that as much as Rory and Lorelai did.

While they were gone, Thea watched a movie with her friends while holding mugs of hot chocolate that Sookie had made. It was just like how it was meant to be.

"God, it's cold," Aiden said, as he walked up to the school

"I know," Thea replied. "It's going to snow."

Aiden put his arms around Thea and ran his bare fingers along some exposed skin of Thea's stomach. She inhaled and moved away from him, "Why'd you do that?"

Aiden smiled instead and put his hands in his jacket pockets. "I wanted to see your reaction."

"Aiden, stop being a dick to our girlfriend," Sage said, coming up to them. He put one arm around Thea's shoulders and kissed her on the side of her head.

Aiden asked, "Have I ever told you about the time I accidentally caught my eyebrow on fire?"

Thea asked, "You did what?"

"I was sniffing a scented candle forgetting I had lit it and the flame went a bit tits up. I don't know. This shit just happens," Aiden replied.

Liberty asked, "Why are we talking about tits?"

"Because I'm freezing mine off," Thea joked.

"Oh," Georgia replied.

"I could probably cut glass with mine," Sage added.

"Yeah, that's pleasant," Liberty said. With a smirk she added, "I could cut a bitch with mine."

They started laughing.

Lane came up to them wearing her band uniform.

"Yikes," Liberty said. "I'm so glad I quit band before I had to wear that ugly ass uniform."

"Lucky you," Lane replied. "Do any of you know Rich Bloominfield."

Sage asked, "The weird kid who wears the Star Trek shirt?"

Georgia asked, "The jackass who kept poking me in the spine with a pencil in the fifth grade?"

"He has some nice hair," Liberty added.

"Yeah," Lane said.

Thea asked, "Why are you asking?"

"I wanted to ask him out," Lane said. "Rory's focused on Dean and didn't listen to me."

"Good for you," Thea said.

"You have two boyfriends," Lane told her. "How do I get his attention?"

Liberty suggested, "Ask him, 'Can you believe how ugly these uniforms are?'"