𝟏𝟎: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

Winter break started off like this:

Thea was in her cooking class, listening to a guy and a girl arguing about something. She was sure that they broke up, and the teacher was trying to tell them to knock it off and to go back to cooking.

The girl had taken an oven mitt, opened the oven and took out the rack, which had to be hot because they were using the oven. She yelled, "Say that to my face you fucking coward!" She stepped forward like she was going to hit her ex with it.

Then she put the rack back and took off the oven mitt.

"Carla!" called the guy that apparently Carla was arguing with.

Carla turned to glare and got a face-full of microwave.

The teacher finally sent them both out, especially with Carla's nose bleeding all over the place, but Thea was sure that it wasn't broken.

In hindsight, Thea realized she probably shouldn't have worn a white lacey looking dress that day.

After class ended, Thea went into the hallway and towards the Contraband Guy, who was still selling 'contraband food'

"I want a soda," Thea said, handing some money to the guy, who disappeared inside the janitor's closet. She remembered how he had seen her upset over the whole Coach Rivers thing.

Aiden, Sage, Georgia, Lane, and Liberty finally joined her.

"Before you hear it from anyone else, I have to tell you about what happened in my cooking class," Thea said and recounted what happened.

After she was finished, Liberty asked, "So, he threw a microwave at her?"

"Yeah," Thea said.

"Just making sure I heard right," Liberty stated.

"It's the Scissors Incident all over again," Georgia muttered.

"But not as horror movie like," Sage added.

"Or the start to someone's super villain origin story," Lane added.

Aiden said, "And they didn't get expelled but Microwave Boy and Oven Rack Girl does?"

Thea shrugged, "I know."

The Contraband Guy finally opens the closet door, he was in there for a few minutes and hands Thea her soda and the change. He asked, "Whose Microwave Boy and Oven Rack Girl?"

Thea recounted the story and the bell rang for lunch.

She didn't have to go to Chemistry Class since Mr. Conn had given her a book for Christmas. Apparently his wife had given birth and he took some time off to help her tend to his newborn daughter.

Thea had been surprised, because she didn't know Mr. Conn's wife was pregnant or that he had a wife, but then again, they mostly discussed books and archery, so she guessed it made sense that she didn't know his personal life. So once everyone was filing out, Mr. Conn had called her to stay behind and gave her a book to read as a Christmas present and told her that he named his newborn daughter, Theodosia, and firmly stated that no, he didn't name his daughter after Thea; it was just that Mr. Conn really liked the name.