𝟎𝟐: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

When Thea got home from the bakery, Lorelai was wearing a paper veil, which probably wasn't the weirdest thing she had ever seen when she came home.

"I am trying to figure out veil lengths here," Lorelai told Rory.

"Oh, well, sure," Rory said, clearly not paying attention because she was reading the newspaper.

"See, I kind of like this shoulder length kind of semi-poofy thing like this," Lorelai started.

"Mm hmm," replied Rory.

"But there's also a longer one that might be interesting," Lorelai continued.

"Longer, sure," replied Rory.

"And then there's the full-on Diana," Lorelai finished.

"Right, right," replied Rory.

"Which is nice but it just might be a little – you're reading me," Lorelai said.

"Wait, don't move," Rory said.

Thea went upstairs.

"My mom told your grandmother about the engagement," Sage told Thea

Aiden asked, "Why did she do that?"

"Because Lorelai's not going to do it," Sage said.

Thea can kind of understand why Lorelai didn't want to tell Emily; they didn't have a good relationship. And as far as she knew, Max never met Emily and Richard. She was still sure that Lorelai won't marry the guy. It was awful to think that, but there was a feeling that she would leave before or after the wedding.

"'Mom, tomorrow I'm going to build a house,'" Lorelai said, teasing Rory over the extracurricular activity that she had picked

"Help build a house," Rory corrected.

Lorelai asked, "Did you tell them that there's a light bulb in your closet that burned out in '97 that you still haven't changed?"

"It's for charity," Rory said.

Lorelai asked, "Wow, don't those people have enough problems without having you as a contractor?" She got out of the jeep with Rory and Thea getting out as well.