𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 & 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

Aiden had Thea pressed up against the railing of the porch at her home as they made out. Aiden pulled away slightly to catch his breath, pressing Thea up more against the railing to get even closer to her and the next thing Thea knew, she was falling, dragging Aiden down with her.

"Way to body-slam my sister through our porch railing, Aiden," Rory joked as she went over to help them up.

Aiden asked Thea, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Thea replied. "I think I'm just going to be one giant bruise."

"Aw, let me kiss it to make it better," Aiden said, pressing a kiss to Thea's lips. "I'm so sorry for making you fall through the railing."

"Gross," Rory replied, going inside to find her PSAT results.

Thea dragged Aiden upstairs so he could properly apologize to her.

Sage, Georgia, Todd, and Liberty showed up to the house later for a movie night, since Rory and Lorelai were going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show event

Sage, Georgia, Todd, and Liberty showed up to the house later for a movie night, since Rory and Lorelai were going to a Rocky Horror Picture Show event. Jess couldn't make it.

Georgia asked, "What the hell happened to your porch railing?"

"Oh, I accidentally pushed Thea through it," Aiden told her.

Sage looked really confused and slightly concerned, "How do you accidentally push—" He looked at Thea, trying to spot any injuries, but he was pretty sure that the bruise on Thea's collarbone was actually a hickey.

"We were making out against the railing and we fell," Thea explained quickly.

"I apologized," Aiden said. Sage gave him a look so Aiden added, "Four times."

"Think my mother heard us," Thea said. 

"It could've been worse," Todd said. "She could've walked in on you." He looked like he was having a horrible flashback, "I walked in on my sister once."

"You poor thing," Georgia told him dryly.

Lorelai ended up putting her foot through the porch floor, which let Thea believe that the whole Porch Railing Incident was something more than just an accident

Lorelai ended up putting her foot through the porch floor, which let Thea believe that the whole Porch Railing Incident was something more than just an accident. They called for pest control, but it turned out that Kirk was working a stint with pest control.