𝟏𝟑: 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

A/N: Title is borrowed from Psychostick's song Uncle Material.

Rachel and Billie did not stay secret for too long. By the next day, everyone knew that Billie was Luke's other daughter and it was like the townies, especially Miss Patty, were trying to get a glimpse of the toddler.

Luke had also signed some document that made him and Doose be business partners, which had to be a nightmare for Luke.

Lane and Todd's band also seemed to have a love for Thea's two cats, River and Phoenix. Sometimes when the band is practicing, River and Phoenix would slink in and Zach would yell, "Break time! Time to pet the cats!" and they would crowd around the cats just so they can pet them or try to give belly rubs. They even bought other cat toys for them to play with and would play with the two cats during 'break time' which became 'Play with the Band Cats Time' because they have dubbed the two cats as 'Band Cats.'

Thea found it amusing that River and Phoenix loved Lane and Todd's band, but hated Dean.

A few times, Dean came over under the guise of 'friends hanging out' River and Phoenix hissed at him.

Once or three times, Dean had come over when Sage, Aiden, Todd, and the band were over. Dean had gotten irrationally jealous a few times, especially when Sage and Aiden were talking to Rory about something that made her laugh.

Zach, who was eating blueberry cookies that Thea had made, had gotten confused and said to Dean, "Sage and Aiden are clearly madly in love with Thea. Why are you mad at them for talking to Rory?"

Of course, Brian had found a denim jacket in a thrift store and proceeded to put it on River after buying it because it was small enough for a cat to wear.

Thea wanted to tell him that the cats don't like wearing cat sweaters – but River strutted around the garage showing off her new denim jacket.

"If you can find a vest for Phoenix and a Guns N' Roses patch and Mötley Crüe patch, I'll bake you those chocolate chip cheesecake cookies," Thea said.

She shouldn't have underestimated the power of four teenage boys who love her baking, because they did. Zach even sewed the Guns N' Roses patch onto Phoenix's denim vest and sewed the Mötley Crüe patch onto River's denim jacket.

Thea wasn't sure why she underestimated them.