𝟏𝟕: 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬

Thea obviously chose Yale while Rory decided to make a Pros and Cons list despite dreaming of going to Harvard since she was little.

It made no sense to Thea, but she guessed that was Rory's business.

"You know, when Jess took me to go get apple juice, this old white lady was shaking her head at us," Georgia said. "I thought she was pissed because I got all this apple juice and I started mocking her over her can of chili. Then when Jess and I got outside, he told me that the lady was disgusted was because we're an interracial couple."

Thea was surprised, "Serious?"

"Yeah," Georgia said. "I couldn't believe that I was so excited over apple juice, that I forgot racism existed for a moment."

Thea asked, "Jess didn't say anything?"

"He said he thought I was adorable getting passionate over apple juice," Georgia said. 

Annette came into the living room, "Girls...why is there like ten bottles of apple juice in the fridge?"

"We're stocking up for our senior year prank," Georgia said.

Annette looked at them, "Okay then." She went inside the kitchen.

There was a Poe convention going on, so there was that

There was a Poe convention going on, so there was that. Todd wanted to go to it, so that's what they did. Young Chui, Lane's fake boyfriend, had come with them much to Lane's annoyance.

One Poe was reciting, "Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, by the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore, 'Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, 'art sure no craven.'"

"Such riveting stuff, Todd," Aiden said to Todd.

Without looking, Todd smacked him.

Georgia hissed at them, "Would you two stop?"

"But they're more entertaining than what we came here for," Jess whispered.

Georgia made a face, because it was true.

"I might be high, which isn't possible, but I see a second Poe," Sage said.

Thea looked, "No, I see him too."

A blonde girl, Lindsay, who was sitting next to Thea, shifted in her seat and shushed them.

"Sorry," Thea muttered.

Luke and Rachel were sitting together, with Billie sitting on Luke's lap. Billie seemed to have fallen asleep.

Lorelai was bothering Luke about something, but Thea cracked up because the Poe gave Lorelai a dirty look for talking during his recital.

It looked like Rachel handed Lorelai a pen.

Eventually the first Poe finished and a second Poe got up on stage to recite, "Once upon a midnight dreary..."