𝟏𝟗: 𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝

Luke had saved Thea a table that was 'wheelchair accessible' for her to sit at, because he cared more about her than Lorelai. Rory still had Thea use a bell to get her attention so she can get whatever Thea needed.

Luke still had Jess and Liberty work at the diner but it was taking orders and Luke allowed Jess to rest at certain points, which Jess took for granted by 'resting' a lot to read. Luke would glare but allow it because Jess did have a broken leg after all.

Liberty only had a minimum amount of tasks because of her dislocated shoulder and really couldn't do much heavy lifting, since her arm needed to be in a sling for six weeks.

And for some reason, while Thea was napping, Rory put a Emily the Strange sticker on her right leg cast.

All Thea could think was, 'Girl, why?' when she saw that.

Rory did bring Thea The Cat Who Can Read Backwards and Wish You Were Here by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown because they were two books that Thea had requested to read and Aiden had promised to call them in when he got a hold of them.

When Rory noticed that Sneaky Pie Brown was a cat, Rory started talking about how a man named Yuri Knoroz had always put his cat, Asaya, down as a co-author, when he deciphered the Mayan text in 1953. He always got pissed when people edited out Asaya's part and took a photo of himself and his cat, and got pissed when editors cropped out Asaya.

Rory had shown Thea a picture and yeah, the man looked more pissed off than his cat. 

When the Friday Night Dinner rolled around, Rory had debated whether to go to the occasion or skip out so she could tell him in person what happened to the car he made her, but the Friday Night Dinner won out because she needed to help Thea since ...

When the Friday Night Dinner rolled around, Rory had debated whether to go to the occasion or skip out so she could tell him in person what happened to the car he made her, but the Friday Night Dinner won out because she needed to help Thea since Lorelai would probably 'accidentally' drop Thea after getting her out of the car or something. So, Rory opted to write a letter and tape the envelope to his front door so he could read it once he got home.

So, Thea wore a shirt under her dress, moreso to hide a hickey Sage had left on her collarbone because she was sure that Emily would disapprove of such a thing.