𝟏𝟓: 𝐀𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐕

Luke had bought the flower shop next door, so he was renovating it to expand the upstairs apartment into a bigger space, complete with rooms for Liberty and Jess. So, there was a lot of renovation in the diner part too.

Thea also knew that it was to keep Doose from buying the flower shop which would've 'required' Luke to take down the hardware store sign.

Jess had handed Georgia an open umbrella to make sure that she and her mother didn't get nailed with bits of drywall.

Lorelai had gotten invited for a spa weekend trip with Emily so at least they won't have a Friday Night Dinner to endure.

School was mostly fine. At least a 'mini-scale riot' didn't break out again. However, during lunch, some chess kids got into a serious fight over chess. Apparently one kid accused the other of cheating and proceeded to throw him through the window – not out the window – but through the window. Glass shattered, blood splattered on the bricks, and paramedics had to be called. The janitor had to clean up the mess. The kid got expelled.

And since it was going to be a while for Rory to get home, taking the bus home and probably going to meet up with Dean, Thea and her boyfriends had the bright idea of playing strip Monopoly, as seen on TV, more specifically Friday the 13th. 

The game was going fine until Rory came into the living room, "Oh, god." She had covered her eyes, "Whoa, hey." She uncovered her eyes and looked at Aiden. "Do you even know how stripping games work? Why are you wearing socks and shoes?" She started heading to the kitchen, determined to look straight ahead.

"I'm surprised that you do," Aiden called after her.

"Well, if you and Sage are going to be here, then you can help sort out my clothes from darks, mediums, and lights. And make separate piles of white tee-shirts with white tee-shirts that having writing on them," Rory told them through the kitchen, trying to avoid looking at the three that were naked (Aiden), half-naked (Thea), and mostly-naked (Sage) in the living room.

"Uh, no, sorry," Aiden said, hastily putting his clothes on. "I have something to do that's not separating your clothes."

"Yeah, I'm busy that day," Sage said, also getting dressed.

They had kissed Thea goodbye before taking off.

"You enjoyed scaring them off a little too much," Thea said, putting up the board game.

"Well I didn't appreciate coming home to see Aiden and Sage naked," Rory replied.

"It's not the first time," Thea pointed out. Rory looked like she didn't appreciate the reminder. "We'll just keep this to ourselves."

"Yeah," Rory replied, knowing that Dean would lose his mind knowing that she had seen Sage and Aiden naked – twice. "Hey, I'm ordering food from Sandeep's. You want anything?"

"I already ordered Greek food ten minutes ago," Thea told her, going to put the board game up.