𝟏𝟏: 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞

A/N: Since nothing interesting happens in the I Solemnly Swear episode, I decided to skip it and write this chapter instead.

The awkward thing was that Emily and Richard decided that it was time to meet Thea's boyfriend. It was no question that Thea took both boys with her because she might as well disappoint them even more, so Thea messed with the edge of her dress.

 It was no question that Thea took both boys with her because she might as well disappoint them even more, so Thea messed with the edge of her dress

When Emily opened the door after Lorelai rang the doorbell, she seemed confused.

"Hi, Grandma," Rory said, with a grin. She was excited to see her grandparents' minds explode over the situation. "This is Aiden and this is Sage. They're Thea's boyfriends."

Emily looked extremely confused.

"Hi," Sage greeted with a fake smile.

"Hello," Emily greeted, looking between the two boys, before allowing them to walk in.

She took their coats to hang on the coat rack, before moving them into the living room. She asked, "What would you two like to drink?"

"The blood and tears of my enemies," Sage said.

Emily gave him a look, "I have coke."

"I'll take eight grams of it," Aiden chimed in.

Sage asked, "Are you trying to overdose on cocaine?"

"Can you overdose on cocaine?" Rory asked, confused.

"Someone died in a Sweet Valley High book after trying cocaine," Thea told Rory.

"I remember that too," Rory replied.

"I'll take some white wine," Lorelai said to Emily.

"I'll take nine grams of coke," Rory joked.

Sage and Aiden laughed at that.

"I'll take ten grams of that," Thea added.

Emily just passed out glasses of soda and handed some white wine to Lorelai.

Richard finally came into the living room and noticed Aiden and Sage.

"Richard, this is Sage and Aiden," Emily said. "They're Thea's boyfriends."