𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

A/N: Chapter title is taken from a line in Psychostick's song, Why, Oh, Why. Also, the previous chapter title was also taken from Psychostick's song, Give Thanks or Die, which is a parody of Slipknot's song, Get This.

Also, also, does anyone like the chapter titles? If you do, which title is your favorite?

It turned out that on Thanksgiving, Dave kissed Lane. The next day, Thea had planned to track down Dave when she got off of work from the bakery, but she didn't have to go very far, because Dave walked in the bakery.

"Hi," Thea said to Dave.

Dave came over to her, "Lane said you worked here, so I brought you this cupcake." He set down what was clearly a store-bought cupcake on the counter, "I wanted to thank you for throwing those olives to me yesterday. That was really cool of you to do even though you didn't have to do it."

"Ah, it's fine," Thea replied with a shrug. "It seemed cruel that we were eating in front of you when you were most likely hungry. Besides, Lane is our friend and we take care of each other; which extends to you."

"Like I said, I appreciate the effort," Dave said. "It certainly helped stave off hunger. I didn't appreciate Rory hitting me in the eye with that olive."

"Yeah, she sucks at sports," Thea said.

"I noticed," Dave replied.

Thea grabbed a blueberry cookie and handed it to Dave, "Here, have a blueberry cookie."

Dave took the cookie and looked at the pink color. He was clearly thinking, This is strawberry. Those are bits of strawberry. Then he took a bite and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yes, Dave. I will bake a batch of them for your band," Thea replied, already knowing where that train of thought was heading.

Later, Aiden had come back from visiting his other family: the other family being his biological mother's side of the family. Of course, they wouldn't exactly want the man who killed their relative to visit them, so Ethan had stayed behind in a hotel room while that happened.

So, Aiden was eating some loaded fries while glaring at something on the shelf behind the curtain at Luke's.

Todd asked Aiden, "How was your Egg Donor's side of the family?"

"I won't have any contact with some of them again," Aiden replied.

Luke gave Aiden a chocolate milkshake because apparently that was his go-to when trying to cheer up any of Thea's friends: give them milkshakes. "That awful, huh?"

"It was fine at first," Aiden explained. "For some reason, that side of the family enjoys sitting in chairs whenever someone gets up, they even do it to the kids, because 'free for all' I guess. So an uncle of mine started bringing a folding chair with him because of this stupid 'prank.'"