𝟏𝟖: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Rory chose to go to Yale, which Thea felt kind of annoyed over, because it was like she couldn't escape Rory, not even to college.

But it was Rory's decision and Thea couldn't tell Rory where to go to college.

Lorelai's birthday was coming up and Thea couldn't find it in her to care, because Lorelai never showed any amount of caring when it was Thea's birthday.

There was another Friday Night Dinner, so Thea elected not to go to it. Thea had Rory give Emily a copy of Elowen's book so she could give it to Natalie, who had looked up to Elowen.

While Lorelai and Rory were gone, Thea printed out pictures of past Stars Hollow High teachers to glue to the ceiling of the high school for the senior year prank and then had to bulk order, 'I Survived Stars Hollow High' tee-shirts to pass out to graduate students. 

After that, she had Lane and her band come over to help her tie bras together since Paris did give her new bras for the prank.

Thea only got the guys to help by promising to make them maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookies. They agreed to it.

While in the middle of tying bras together, Lane had gone upstairs to get something and Dave went to the garage, Zach looked at Thea and said, "Hey, are Lane and Dave dating?"

Thea stopped in her tying, "Why would you ask that?"

"Because Dave's starting to look at Lane like how Sage and Aiden look at you," Brian pointed out.

Todd looked at Thea in an almost 'oh, crap' way.

Thea wondered how Sage and Aiden looked at her, but shrugged anyway. "If they are or aren't, it's not my place to say anything."

"Well, tell them that we don't care if they're dating," Brian replied.

"Yeah," Zach agreed.

"If they are," Brian added, petting Phoenix was curled up in his lap, sleeping. 

Rory came into Weston's to order Lorelai's birthday cake, which was just ridiculous, what the cake was

Thea had taken down the order, "A four foot chocolate cake with individual vanilla cupcakes on top spelling out 'Happy 16th Birthday Lorelai?'"

"That's right," Rory replied.

"Move over," Ethan said to Thea.

Rory looked at him, "Can you say that a little more nicely?"

"Oh, my bad," Ethan said. He turned to Thea, "Hurry your ass."

Thea stepped aside so Ethan could slide some cakes into the display case. She asked Rory, "Did she want buttercream or whipped cream frosting for that?"

"Can you do both?" asked Rory.

"Yeah, I guess," Thea replied, writing it down. She had to alternate the layers on the cake: whipped cream on top and buttercream on the bottom.