𝟎𝟑: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Thea was heading to the bakery when she realized that Lorelai and Rory were following her. "What are you guys doing?"

"Coming with you to work," Lorelai said. "Instead of 'Bring Your Kids to Work' Day, think of it as 'Bring Your Mom & Sister to Work' Day."

Thea knew better than that. She had overheard Rory and Lorelai discussing wedding cake test tasting and demanded, "What are you guys really planning?"

"We just want to taste test wedding cakes," Rory replied.

"Sookie's making one for free and I do not approve because you're just taking advantage of Fran's kindness like that, since you're not going to buy any cakes from there," Thea pointed out, crossing her arms. "I don't like it. So just go home."

"Don't be so grumpy," Lorelai told her. "Besides, I might even change my mind."

Thea busted out laughing at that, "Yeah, you'll change your mind on the day you decide to quit coffee for the rest of your life." Which is to say...not gonna happen.

When Thea got in the bakery, she told Fran, "They're here to wiggle free cake out of you. Sookie is making the wedding cake."

"Maybe they might change their mind," Fran tried.

"The day she'll change her mind is the day she realizes she actually loves me," Thea said. "Not gonna happen."

Fran seemed to realize that as well, but she might as well sell it, even though she didn't look happy at the thought of giving them cake when they're not going to use any of her cakes at the wedding.

Lorelai and Rory standing at the counter in the bakery, to eat the cakes that Fran was 'happy' to give them.

Lorelai said, "Oh my god, here!"

"Wow," Rory replied.

Lorelai said, "With a crunch and a zing a hmm hmm hmm, hello!"

Rory said, "Okay, our house is burning down, and you can save the cake or me and Thea. What do you choose?"

Thea almost glowered at that comment because Lorelai would save Rory first; always.

"Well that's not fair," Lorelai said. "The cake doesn't have legs."

Fran came from the back, "So, how are we coming here?"

"Oh, Fran, so good," said Lorelai. "This cake is amazing."

"Beyond amazing," Rory added.

"Well, I should hope so. We've been doing this for about one-hundred-twelve years," Fran said.

"Huh, well, you don't look a day over a hundred-and-six," Lorelai told her.

"Mom," Thea said, bringing a cake out, not happy at the fact that they were taking advantage of Fran's kindness.

"I meant my family's been doing it for that long," Fran replied.

"Right, okay, well, I'm glad we got that cleared up," Lorelai stated.

Rory tried the raspberry cake and started flailing, "The raspberry, the raspberry, the raspberry!"

Fran asked, "So, when is the big day again?"

"Two weeks from tomorrow," Lorelai said.

Fran asked, "Have you picked a flavor?"

"Oh, I don't know," Lorelai said. "They're all so good."