𝟏𝟓: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

A/N: To keep the theme rolling, the title is taken from a lyric in Psychostick's song, Moving Day.

Emily knew instantly that Jess wasn't Rory's boyfriend. She figured it out because when she asked Rory questions about Jess, Rory had to look at Thea to get to clarify something.

Emily had been disappointed in Rory for lying to her about someone when she wasn't, but ultimately, Emily apologized for pressuring Rory into lying to her. 

Thea had found it a bit hard that she and her friends weren't the ones that were harassing Dean by sending him letters.

Thea kind of hated that they had to move near the end of the school year right before college, but then she spotted the giant black eye that Dean had given Aiden and she felt nothing but hatred towards Dean all over again. It made no sense why Dean got jealous over Aiden, because Dean knew that Aiden was with Thea. And Jess had said something like, "Dude, Aiden gets laid every other night, I don't think he would want to go back."

Rory had been slightly offended, and then Dean just lashed out...

And now here they are.

Well, Rory and Lane were chatting while Thea held a plate of Neapolitan cookies.

Lane was explaining, "See, I knew once my mom found out Dave was part of a Christian trio, it was only a matter of time before she booked him to play at one of her prayer meetings

Lane was explaining, "See, I knew once my mom found out Dave was part of a Christian trio, it was only a matter of time before she booked him to play at one of her prayer meetings."

"It's perfect," Rory said. "Now your mom's gonna get to know the whole band. All you need to do next is convince your mom to let you go to Disney World."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves yet," Lane said. "There's still time and she still doesn't like Todd because of that whole triple date thing from two years ago. And besides, it's not just get to know them, but love them the way she loves Dave."

Rory asked, "Your mom loves Dave?"

Lane said, "She said he's a righteous young man who's proven he can be trusted around antique furniture. In her book, that's pretty close to love."