𝟎𝟗: 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Thea was trying to read Silence of the Lambs on her window seat, a book Mr. Conn had recommended her. Apparently his wife had given birth and they named their daughter Theodosia. No, he didn't name his daughter after Thea, he just really liked the name, which is why he always called her by her full name. She looked out the window to see Dean lurking in the trees, waiting for Rory.

She closed her book, went to her desk and wrote something on a piece of paper and folded it to be as tiny as she could make it. She took off her charm bracelet (the baking one that Luke got her) and went to her closet. She opened it and took out her bow and an arrow. She went to her desk, tied the folded paper to the shaft of the arrow and went to open her window. As luck would have it, Dean didn't notice the window open.

She moved a few pillows out of the way and picked up the bow to nock an arrow. She moved this way and that to make sure that the arrow would hit right by Dean's head. She fired and watched with slight amusement as Dean flailed around a little because he probably didn't think someone would fire a weapon at him.

He looked around and then up at Thea's window who waved the bow at him and pointed at the arrow. She yelled, "Read the note!" at him.

Dean untied the note and unfolded it.

She had written Go home creep on it. He looked at her. She yelled, "Turn it around!" at him.

He turned it around to see that she had written put the arrow on the porch. He pulled the arrow out of the tree and went to set it on the porch.

The door opened and Thea heard Lorelai say, "Oh, hi. Rory's not home."

Dean explained, "I know, but Thea shot an arrow at me and—"

Thea closed the window at that. She did notice that Dean started to walk away from the house.

There was another Friday Night Dinner, and Thea really wished she could stay at home during Friday nights

"Your grandfather called last night and told me to let you know he's bringing you back something very special from Prague," Emily said to Rory.

"Wow, Prague," Rory said amazed. "How amazing is it that he's going to Prague?"

"It's supposed to be lovely, very dramatic castles everywhere," Emily explained.

"Did you know the cell that Václav Havel was held in is now a hostel? You can stay there for like fifty dollars a night," Rory explained.

Thea noticed that Lorelai was taking avocado out of her salad. Rory said to her, "Hey, maybe on our big trip to Europe we could go to Prague and stay in his cell."

"Absolutely," Lorelai said. "And then we can go to Turkey and stay in that place from Midnight Express." She continued taking out the avocado.

Emily asked, "Lorelai, what are you doing?"