𝟎𝟏: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎,
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎?
(𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎).
𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎,
𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎,
𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝,
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍.
𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑?
𝙸𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎?
𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍,
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?

𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 — 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑?𝙸𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎?𝙰𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍,𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑?❞𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛 — 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛...

Theodosia, or Thea, as she was known to everyone in Stars Hollow, went to Luke's Diner. One of her friends, Liberty Danes, worked there with her dad, Luke. Liberty was half-white from her dad's side, and half-Filipina, on her mother's side. Liberty's mother had passed from cancer when Liberty was around three, so Luke was left to raise Liberty on his own, however, when Liberty was eight, Luke dated a woman named Rachel, but Rachel split town when Liberty was ten.

Thea remembered Rachel, but Thea knew that when Rachel left, it shattered Luke's heart. He thought he found true love with Rachel, who seemed to adore Liberty like her own, but she just left to go on a photographic adventure, tearing Luke up, before he seemed to move onto Lorelai Gilmore.

Rachel also seemed to adore Thea as if she was Rachel's own. It was like Rachel seemed to notice that Thea needed a mother-figure, although Liberty's and Thea's other friend, Georgia Lovett's mom, Annette, was a bit more of a mother-figure to Liberty and Thea than Rachel.

It wasn't to say that Lorelai was a terrible mother, she was a good mother, but Lorelai was pretty obvious on who she favored and loved more, that being Thea's twin sister, Rory. Most of the time, it seemed like Lorelai forgot she had a second daughter. But Lorelai sure was hell of a lot better than Thea's dad, Christopher, who called once a week and visited once a year, at Thea's grandparents' house in Hartford.

Even Christopher seemed to prefer Rory, because she 'looked like him', in her family's words. Thea always thought that Rory kind of looked like their mother more, although everyone pointed out that Thea looked like Lorelai more than Rory did. Thea never saw it. Sure, she had dark brown hair and shared Lorelai's blue eyes, but she was sure that was where the similarities ended.

Luke seemed to sense that Thea needed a father-figure, so he stepped up to the plate. However, Thea knew that Luke loved Rory more.

Rory was practically the queen of Stars Hollow, everyone propped her up on a pedestal and then completely forgot that Thea was the twin sister to Rory.